lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight Tournament
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-08-2000, 05:16 PM   #1
Dark Jedi

Post Jedi Knight Tournament

This post is more of a question from me to everyone on this board than a topic. I have created a Jedi Knight Tournament, however this tournament is so far Combine only. The combine is a game being created by people on their free time set in the original triology. I am willing to expand this tournament so it is available to everyone but I would need help with the webpage. If people would be willing to help with the webpage and interest is shown I would be willing to make this tournament open to all.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2000, 06:13 PM   #2
Dark Jedi

That reminds me, I don't know if I made it obvious or not but this tournament is of course Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith. I know it would be ailienating a big group of people to leave out MOTS because they like it better.
Old 04-09-2000, 04:24 AM   #3
Darth Kurgan

Tournaments always sound cool to me.. as long as the rules don't interfere too much with the "fun" of it, and it can be a good thing, not just some competition with a "win at all costs" kind of thing.

Good luck to you. I'll check the page out later and see what's up. Might even join it if it sounds good enough.

I'm a little tired, I'll look into it later.

Kurgan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Jedi Knight Tournament