lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Flashy Moves
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2002, 01:38 PM   #1
Prowl lightstar

Flashy Moves

Where have all the cool moves gone? You know the Matrix style wall run, fliping off the walls, flying instead of jumping (i always fly as a Sith and Summersault as a Jedi), Just i minor point, but i felt they add character to the game.

"Not by strength by guile"
Prowl lightstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 01:44 PM   #2
-Kztzphl

Yeah i know, all thoses rocked and looked great.. now... umm

Dark Jedi Council - [DJC] Priest - Sith Knight
www.djctemple.co.uk
-Kztzphl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 02:06 PM   #3
dravin1911

Lightbulb

Those three moves you mentioned, wall-running, backflip/sideflip off wall or person, and jumping with arms out, they're all still in the game. Both of you guys were probably on a server where you weren't allowed any force power in jump..I know that those require at least 2 or 3 points in jump to execute. Also, in case you don't know yet somehow, you have to tap jump twice now to flip off a surface...be it a wall or your opponents chest. Hope I was helpful, peace.
dravin1911 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 02:09 PM   #4
Prowl lightstar

Thanx fellah, !may the force be with you"

"Not by strength by guile"
Prowl lightstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 02:12 PM   #5
-Kztzphl

Quote:
Originally posted by dravin1911
Those three moves you mentioned, wall-running, backflip/sideflip off wall or person, and jumping with arms out, they're all still in the game. Both of you guys were probably on a server where you weren't allowed any force power in jump..I know that those require at least 2 or 3 points in jump to execute. Also, in case you don't know yet somehow, you have to tap jump twice now to flip off a surface...be it a wall or your opponents chest. Hope I was helpful, peace.
Aw crap yeah, it was in a duel server, i was trying to show off.. silleh meh!

Dark Jedi Council - [DJC] Priest - Sith Knight
www.djctemple.co.uk
-Kztzphl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 08:15 PM   #6
jmcdavel

I'm good at flashy moves but last night I saw a guy do one I never thought of:

Throw your saber and run at the opponent and jumpkick him so he gets hit by the saber right when he starts the falling animation and then while you are flipping in the air the saber will come back down at an angle and hit the guy again. I don't know if the guy did it on purpose or not but it was awesome looking.
jmcdavel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Flashy Moves