lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Controlers?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2002, 10:08 PM   #1
.:GEARBOX:.

Question Controlers?

I just bought the game 2 days ago. I heard and read a lot of bad press about the game but being such a fan of the movies I bought it anyway. Needless to say Im very impressed. Since I usually play fps, this whole 3rd person thing is taking some getting used to.
My question is how many of u are using a gamepad for the lightsaber combat or even for the whole game? Ive been using a Belkin Nostromo n50 for months and love it but with all the key combos required the macros capabilities of it seem to combersome. Is a gamepad a neccesity for good play (especially multiplayer) or do I just need to get used to the many macros?
.:GEARBOX:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2002, 12:04 AM   #2
Pedantic

I use my keyboard and mouse. There are too many force powers to be bound. And I hate gamepads, but that's a different story.
Pedantic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Controlers?