lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SP character change
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-14-2002, 04:43 AM   #1
rachmike

SP character change

HI

Anyone tired of having kyle as your single player character well here's some instuctions on how to have Lando, Galak, or even Dessan.

Open the assets.pk3 file located in the base folder. Go to models players and take the folder of the character you want i'm going to use lando for this. Rename the folder to kyle and put it back in the players folder.

When you start the game you will have the charater you wanted (in this case lando) playing the roll of kyle.

There is one problem, the voice will not change and you will be stuck with the player you chose speaking in kyle's voice.

Boba fett----Hey jango what say we go hunt some jedis.
Jango fett----umm what u say, yes ye yes in a minute i'm watching a good program on the T.V its about 2 jedis being huning down by two bounty hunters named, Jango and boba wett.
Boba fett----cool let me watch it

My names are ( in MP)

[LFJA]Sithsniper

UNREALKILLER

REBORNWARRIOR

MOTIG
rachmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2002, 03:50 PM   #2
Lost Welshman
The First

Thanx for the help but 1 problem, i tried this with luke and the lightsaber seems to stick out of his foot, please tell me if there is anyway to get around this

Act Your Rage
Lost Welshman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 04:50 AM   #3
rachmike

I get exatcly the same with different characters. I think its because i've downloaded to many skins, models ect. . . .
So download as many as you want but don't put them all in at once or you'll have reinstall JK2.

See yha later

RaChMiKe

rachmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 06:22 PM   #4
Lost Welshman
The First

Problem Solved

Ive had a reply to a thread i started about about this Sp character problem
To "FIX" the problem you cannot load a saved game that originaly used a different model, i hope this help you. The problem i have now is that I cant make the lightsaber clour change permenant for my Luke Skywalker mod, ive got the saber 2 be green in the cutscenes but not ingame without using the code.

Act Your Rage
Lost Welshman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > SP character change