lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How long is the team on the planet?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-17-2002, 02:14 AM   #1
Zaarin
Rookie

How long is the team on the planet?

I have a question here from Lucas Skyminded, who asks:

Quote:
How much time do Low, Brink and Maggie stay on Cocytus? You know, since they arrive to they departure, when the cocytans helps them to get back Earth..
I was thinking a matter of days, but I'm not sure. Does anyone, especially those who've read the book, know anymore than this?

Trying to get dig.mixnmojo.com back up.
Zaarin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2002, 07:28 PM   #2
GreenJeanz
Rookie

In the book they're there for about two days. Night falls and Maggie and Boston watch over(And presumably sleep some as well, I would think they'd be too tired to stay up all night) Ludger after they cut off his hand. The next morning they eat some berries and drink water. It's still daytime when they leave Cocytus, that would be two days and one night. They're just there for a day in the game since it never becomes night.

"I am not afraid of you, you hairless monkey."~Ludger Brink
GreenJeanz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > The Dig Museum > General > General Discussion > How long is the team on the planet?