lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mouse4 bug?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-17-2002, 04:11 PM   #1
Sp00nMan

Question Mouse4 bug?

I've noticed the weirdest bug. I have mouse4 bound to "force_pull" (intellimouse explorer). In CTF mode, it works fine.. But in any other mode, not only does it do a pull, but it also makes me roll. I'm assuming it thinks it's bound to "crouch"..but it's not...

When I go into the console, and do
bind mouse4 "" , it of course does nothing.
But if I do something simple like bind mouse4 "+attack", it attacks AND rolls, thus somewhere there's a bug that's making the button do the crouch (I'm moving forward when I'm using it)

Sigh
Sp00nMan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2002, 04:53 PM   #2
[u.SK]Sheep

yea since the patch, it does either a weapon secondary fire which it stopped doing after i reinstalled the game, or uses force speed and does the pull. i have
[u.SK]Sheep is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Mouse4 bug?