lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I just got the game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2002, 12:15 AM   #1
MasterLord_Maul

I just got the game

HEHE I just got the game of of ebay for 30.94. It is 50.00 at the store where i live. HEEHHE i can't wait for it to come. Oh yeah when are some cool mods coming out. All i have seen are skin and multiplayer level which look really cool. I played the demo and i love it. Jedi Master only gives you 50 health max and that makes it hard and no shields! LATER!
MasterLord_Maul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2002, 12:17 AM   #2
RobKerwin

an awesome mod is the Spidey skin, and while your at it, pick up a couple saber mods, they're sweeet

I want a James Bond skin
RobKerwin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2002, 12:37 AM   #3
Kyth'emos

is this one of those pirated copies ?
Kyth'emos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 07:48 AM   #4
Socabapu

Go to jediknightii.com and go to their files home section. Under mods, you'll find a file called carnage. It makes the lightsaber cut everything off of enemies, (heads, legs, hands,) and makes most of the weapons fire at an unruly speed. Whoever the author is should be a catholic saint, because making those two changes, and being able to understand programming are three pretty impressive miracles!
Socabapu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > I just got the game