lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: will we ever see episode 7?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2002, 07:50 PM   #41
COJ
Here comes the money

Quote:
Originally posted by JacenSolo2001
refilming the original series? talk about taking what someone says and twisting it to produce gossip!!! you should be ashamed of yourself, making up crap like that!
Idiot, I didnt say REMAKING the original, he'S going to change a bit of the script, so Episode 4-6 will make more sence

You think your special, you do, I can see it in your eyes, I can see it when you laugh at me, look down on me and walk around on me.....
COJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2002, 07:54 PM   #42
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Lucas feels he has to add a little bit to the originals to eventually complete the series, so the whole story ties together nicely.
Darklighter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 02:33 AM   #43
Tank_Comie4545

Quote:
Originally posted by Darklighter
It really is impossible. But we can only hope. It started with the films, and the fans deserve more. You have to admit that the greatest anti-climax will take place all over the world once everyone sees Episode III. "That's it" they'll say. Please don't let us say that George Lucas!!
there is no such thing as impossible and anyways i am the new hope

- - -
Tank_Comie4545 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 07:19 PM   #44
J. Master Eric

I personally would like to see 2 more movies made for the Jedi Knight storyline. That would be really cool to see a full length movie made that follows Kyle, Jan, Jerec and the Dark Jedi's.

I'd also like to see a movie based on the book "Darksaber". I thought that was one of the best books to date. Wouldn't mind seeing a movie to "Shadows Of The Empire" as well, but because that took place between Empire and ROTJ, and since the actors are now getting pretty old, I doubt that will ever happen.

J. Master Eric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > will we ever see episode 7?