lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight Iii?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2002, 08:04 PM   #1
Russo

Jedi Knight Iii?

Anyone else think that the final cutscene when Kyle opts to keep the lightsabre ( and return to the Academy at a future time) is a good indication that LA intend to bring out a third? I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO!!!
Russo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2002, 09:04 PM   #2
Rocketman

well if this game makes them a lot of money and they get lots of demand they will, and probably won't wait 5 years this time.
Rocketman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2002, 09:18 PM   #3
Leagle

The JK franchise is a potential cash cow...

But the deciding to keep his saber and visit the acadamy (we know he visits, but not whether or not he stays for an extended period at some point) sounds too much like the happy ending to me.

There is however, Tavion. She might be pissed, but I think she was thoroughly cowed by Kyle, and his mercy. All I'm saying is she's more likely to join the Acadamy than start a war.

Who needs a brother anyway?
Leagle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2002, 10:19 PM   #4
Vestril
The Man

I imagine that the Tavion thing was left wide open for an expansion pack (why else leave it so unconcluded?) and if there was a JK3 it would probably focus more on an apprentice of Kyles, to my thinking Kyle should die early on from the latest Sith Lord lol, and then the story is about his apprentices struggle for vengance, and trying not to cross to the Dark Side.

Or they could do something NJOish...that would be cooool.

Vestril was here!!!!!!!!!
Vestril is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2002, 09:09 AM   #5
vagus

How about Mara Jade?

Surprised there was no reference to Mara Jade this time. At least she was there in Mystery of the Sith.

It would be nice to have her appear in the next JK game (JK3)... or perhaps a later add-on.

Regards.
vagus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Jedi Knight Iii?