lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help with yavin_final
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-20-2002, 11:24 PM   #1
godbert

help with yavin_final

well i broke the pipe which makes the water flow down the ramp and extinguish the firewall, and then pushed those walls in. i tried everything i can think of but i cannot figure out what to do next. any help is appreciated, thanks in advance
godbert is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 04:33 AM   #2
rachmike

Go to where you pushed those walls. Now look at the bottom of each wall you should find another sybol push it reveal the hall of crushers.

Right i now lots of people don't do this first time but when in the hall of crushers use force speed, when you reach the end you will fight DESSAN . Hope this helps.

See yha later RACHMIKE
rachmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 07:21 PM   #3
godbert

?

nevermind found it

Last edited by godbert; 05-21-2002 at 07:47 PM.
godbert is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2002, 11:55 PM   #4
vagus

Wha'ts up?

Well, I am also stuck right there.

I extinguished the fire, jumped down in the crack, and Force Pushed 3 walls (with the Force Push mark on them).

After that, nothing. After reading the instruction above, I tried to look for "symbols under the wall"... but I don't see any additional symbols other than the "Force Push" one on the wall. I looked under that "Force Push" symbol, on the ground, on the walls (the one pushed and the 2 sides of the tunnel), the ceiling... in fact, everywhere in that particular tunnel complex (including the linking tunnel that is revealed after pushing away 2 of the 3 walls.

I don't see no other symbols. Any help would be appreciated...

Looks like it's noclip time again...
vagus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > help with yavin_final