lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Geforce 4 go wont let JK2 run
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2002, 05:44 AM   #1
jbeezer02

Geforce 4 go wont let JK2 run

i have a dell inspiron 8200 with a geforce 4 go 440 64mb. no matter what drivers i try it always locks up anywhere from a few seconds to as much as 10 minutes into a game (multiplayer most the time). it seems to lockup faster if i set the resolution higher and max out the detail, and in safe mode itll play as long as 10 min sometimes, but thats it. im using 1.03, and i didnt even try 1.00 i just went straight to 1.03 cause all my other lan computers were 1.03 since 1.00 wouldn't play right for my other lan computers.
jbeezer02 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 10:34 AM   #2
JNO_Blues

I have geforce 4 ti 4600 128 ram and it runs jk2 fine I haven't even had to change any drivers. I think it's another problem than the card I here everyone complaining about geforce cards, but haven't had any problems and yes I've tried the geforce 3 as well and it works fine.
JNO_Blues is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 10:39 AM   #3
power_ed

i had similar problems with jkII.. i helped when i updated my bios.. dunno why?

::/Ed

HEY, YOU THERE!
power_ed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 02:21 PM   #4
UniKorn
Mysterious Mapper

Contact Dell, 9 out of 10 they already heard of the problem and can come up with a solution.

Mapcenter:
http://www.map-center.com
UniKorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Geforce 4 go wont let JK2 run