lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Beta Test
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2002, 11:37 PM   #1
Pallas Athena

Beta Test

Oh mighty SWG gods, hear my plea!!!

My firewall and your website don't like each other. I've been trying to sign on for the beta for days now.

I fill out the questionaire, hit the button, the questionaire comes back blank. Your system is not excepting your form.

Someone tell me another way to submit the data.

Thank you
Pallas Athena is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 03:00 AM   #2
MikeC

Well, for starters that's not our web site. That's Sony's site and it is seperate from ours.

I (and others) have had some problems with it telling us we aren't logged in. It was apparently logging us out after a certain time period.

I haven't heard of a problem quite like yours yet.

MikeC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 04:30 AM   #3
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
hmmm that sucks man. but the problem of the logged thingy i solved by being very quick. cause when you are typing everything and then the page reloads something and then you are logged out all of a sudden. so what i did is make everything i have to type in notetab or something so i can cut and paste it very quickly.. and then i open the page and i quickly click all options and then cut and paste the texts and submit... that is how i did it.

hope that gives you some clue

and i hope you will succeed in signing up.. and hope that you will stick around here

Good luck, your gonna need it

-Wraith 8-
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > SWGalaxies.net > Feedback Forum > Beta Test