lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Hell with it, I'll be nice to Joe Joe
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-03-2000, 08:03 AM   #1
Saesee Tom

Post The Hell with it, I'll be nice to Joe Joe

In one of your recent posts you complained that Obi-Wan could not carry TDs, Rocket launchers, gungan energy balls (ect).

Play Half-Life. It has very good detail and gameplay, plus if you choose to view him from a third-person angle he carries his weapons realisticly on his backpack and shoulders.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2000, 11:38 AM   #2
Joe Joe Binks

Thumbs down

I've played half-life. It sucks. It gets so boring after about 30 minutes. It is also unnecessarily violent.

Tom, please don't curse in your topic headers. The admins are watching.

Look, guys, almost all the games on the market suck. So much, in fact, that I've sold my PSX towards buying a PS2. Somebody, name a game that is good enough to buy.
Old 07-03-2000, 12:37 PM   #3
Dave Maul

The Colony Wars games are very good. Also, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is a good platform adventure, as well as the sequel, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

------------------

Dave Maul
Old 07-03-2000, 01:43 PM   #4
Master Qui-Gon

Oh Joe Joe don't be such a Puritan. That's not cursing. Hell's one of those two-way words like ass or prick. It's okay to say you pricked your finger, but don't finger your prick. No, No.
Master Qui-Gon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2000, 03:20 PM   #5
Saesee Tom

JOE JOE, is that...concern I detect in your voice?

Well, if you're going to get a PS2, ES1: Starfighter is coming out soon. That's roughly like Rogue Squadron, if you liked that.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > The Hell with it, I'll be nice to Joe Joe