lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 2 lightsabers, I think i may have found something
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #1
Lost Welshman
The First

2 lightsabers, I think i may have found something

As i say i may have found somthing that may help to get 2 lightsabers, one in each hand (like boc in jk 1)

I recently changed the Kyle SP model to the Boba Fett model (which btw is great) and when i loaded a quick save from a previous game where i used jyle the light saber was in his left hand. and when i restarted the game with boba fett i noticed that when you activate the saber he doesnt spin it like kyle.

This proboable wouldnt help 2 much but i thought id mention.

Act Your Rage
Lost Welshman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2002, 04:56 PM   #2
Woodster2003

I think its just a bug, reload the level maybe, restart the level i mean, the same thing happened to me with the luke skywalker mod.
Woodster2003 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2002, 05:24 PM   #3
Darth Webster

As for the Fet model not spining the saber, I noticed that there seems to be different animations for that model. Actually, that's the only nit I have to pick on those... the saber swings are BAD!!!
Darth Webster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2002, 06:19 PM   #4
Zek

The Boba model is bugged to hell.
Zek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 07:25 AM   #5
Demangel

dual sabers

you can find that a mod is being made with dual sabers, and saber staffs as well. the mod is the kaibur saga or somehting like that and I am pretty sure is listed on the JKII hosted sites. if not PM me and I'll post it sometime.

This mod looks to be a good one if they follow through, and if they DO follow through will be the one to watch so far as I can tell. Ie from the mods I have taken the time to look at, this one could be the CS of JKII (maybe not as popular as CS overal, but for JKII it could be the reletive equivalent).

they got great idea's in the works and if they do them right, I'll be first in line for beta testing or whatever. I promise you that heheh.

We all have to die, the only question is... Do you want it on your feet? or on your knees...
Demangel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 10:00 AM   #6
Master Rooster

A lot of the mods I've seen say they will have dual sabres, but it will be a while before the SDK lets them make them, so we'll have to wait and see.
Master Rooster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > 2 lightsabers, I think i may have found something