lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "Chickens" on Tatooine
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-09-2000, 01:10 PM   #1
Dave Maul

Post "Chickens" on Tatooine

You know those small brown chicken creatures on the Naboo Swamp level? Look closely on the movie, and you'll see Jabba The Hutt knock a small version off his balcony during the Podrace.

------------------

Dave Maul
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2000, 04:15 PM   #2
Pootie_Fett

Oh yeah! Now that i think about the things i hacked up in the Naboo Swamps, look just like the little thing Jabba knocked off the edge of his palace. Good job on finding that .

Old 07-09-2000, 05:08 PM   #3
Commander 598

I knew that.It probably snuck aboard the queens ship and got off.I think its name is Nuna.

------------------
I like to defeat my opponents the old fashioned way...Brutaly
Old 07-10-2000, 06:46 AM   #4
Zanzibar

WHOOOO BOY you shoulda seen me when we saw a 'in-progress' version of the film about four months before release. We saw those Nunas in Jabba's box, and I about went nuts. We had already built the Swamp level with the Nunas, and then we see them in Jabba's box. Since these things happen, I thought that ILM had decided to ax the swamp versions, and just keep the Jabba's box version. (The swamp version wasn't seen at ALL in the version we saw.) I thought we would have to re-do the swamp level sans Nunas...then a few days later we got word from the Ranch that they were just using the Nuna model twice; the ones in Jabba's box are much smaller than the 2-foot tall ones we see in the Swamp.
Zanzibar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > "Chickens" on Tatooine