lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What is the best multiplayer Star Wars game?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2002, 03:05 PM   #1
KDOGGG

Post What is the best multiplayer Star Wars game?

What is the best Star Wars multiplayer game out for the pc? I think that obviously JKII is the best but what comes after that? Such as what type of flying games are good? Any comment would be appreciated. Later.

KDOGGG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 03:18 PM   #2
Sutek

Has to be either X-Wing vs TIE or Alliance for the best MP flight game, I've played them in 8 player matches (team DM, DM and coop missions), and it's immensly fun - you haven't lived till you've tried an all out assault on a Super Star Destroyer with only X-Wings and a Mon-Cal cruiser. Heaven.
Sutek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2002, 03:22 PM   #3
Ferox

hmm i dunno if i like this or xwing vs tie fighter better.

i think id have to go with xwing vs tie fighter.. although its a totally different genre then jk2.
Ferox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > What is the best multiplayer Star Wars game?