lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Haven't been around awhile, opinions on the patch.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-26-2002, 12:51 PM   #1
RedHerring

Haven't been around awhile, opinions on the patch.

haven't been around in awhile, been looking into the new Tom Clancy game, Raven Shield (www.raven-shield.com)
About the patch:
After the severe tongue-lashing from the ASC guy, I was very weary of installing it. But I was extremely happy with it. I played Luke in a bot duel and the saber battles are so much better.

Also, Heal, according to the ASC guy, is completely useless, but I disagree. It'll give you some "insurance" until you find a health pickup, so I still find it useful. Absorb is a little bit too powerful, but I'm a Light Jedi so it doesn't bother me.

What I want to know is, what the darkside feels about the patch. The ASC review said that the Darkside was SEVERELY hampered by the patch, yet when I played, I didn't see any difference (I still just turn on absorb and laugh).

But what are the Darksiders opinions? Is lightside to Jacked up? Or do you believe it doesn't change anything?

Thanks.
RedHerring is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Haven't been around awhile, opinions on the patch.