lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Raven, HERE is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2002, 10:14 PM   #1
DannyJAllTheWay
Banned

Exclamation Raven, HERE is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.

The other post about this topic, which was originally posted by neo6, was unfortunatly lead astray. That was partly my fault and so I'm trying to get it started all over again. This time, I won't get off the topic. The following is neo6's original text. Please reply with any comments or suggestions that you have about THIS topic.

Quote:
Originally posted by neo6
I thought we could run a thread to post what we would most like to see in an Expansion pack and / or update. Maybe, Raven will listen and act on the posts that they can.

1. JEDI with flowing animated robes skin. The hooded jedi robes are awesome.

2. I also would ask for new single player missions! MP is fine, but I love SP.

3. If we have to be Kyle, at least have his outfit/ gear change with different missions. Same SP model throughout was lame.

4. A working double saber mod.

What would everyone else like to see Raven incorporate in an Expansion pack / or update?
DannyJAllTheWay is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 10:36 PM   #2
jarek

we dont need new features until people quit whining about the existing ones. why is everyone so eager to put more money down on a game that isnt balanced?
jarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 10:44 PM   #3
Darth Seph

I really dont care about SP , or balancing , or skins , or models , or missions. All I want to see is the original saber moves and swings from 1.02 back in 1.04. Thats all I ask.

I'll Kill you and your Dreams tonight ,
embrace the Empire of the Vampire
Darth Seph is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 11:08 PM   #4
Mutiny32

All I ask is that they actually let me and a large amount of other people play the game. Locks up about 5 minutes into MP.
Mutiny32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 11:48 PM   #5
Demolisher

I want single player toned down, saber restored moves restored, more single player and stuff. But above all that, I want the freezing bug fixed first and foremost
Demolisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 01:24 AM   #6
Raven_Xwing

I thought I was the only one that had the freezing problem in Multi-player!
this happens to me alot I thought it was my copy of the game or my computer acting up~
Raven_Xwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 01:29 AM   #7
Aegis

Whats this freezing bug I've heard so much about?

It is a bad day for the Jedi Mind Trick...
Aegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 02:03 AM   #8
Stealth_Shot

I've never had any technical problems with the game at all. As for the annoying backstab spammers or whatever, there is a strategy to kill anyone. All it takes is practice and learning to "read" your opponent and what moves they will use. The game is fine now.
Stealth_Shot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 11:44 PM   #9
forethought

Next update

Some things I would like to see in the next update:

1. Saber combat style changed back to what it was in 1.02 (this includes toning down the auto-blocking).

2. Tone down the backstab damage just so it's not a friggin one hit kill.

3. Make running backwards anywhere from 1/2 to 3/4 the speed of running forwards.

Pretty please Raven, I'll be your best friend
forethought is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 11:57 PM   #10
Uranium - 235

How about make MP playable for people that don't have a T1?
Uranium - 235 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 12:11 AM   #11
grandmasterlee

WE do not want these changes, YOU do. I want force powers and saber damage adjusted WAY before flowing robes?? jeesh.
grandmasterlee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 12:11 AM   #12
SkyLander

Why does everyone want running backward to be toned down? Its fine the way it is. I just want saber elements from single play ported directly over to multi single player is perfect why was it changed in multiplayer? Why do they have to be different this isn't a console game that needs things altered in multiplayer its a PC game that has a lot more flexibility. Trust me play single player for 30 minutes then go to multiplayer and its still different.
SkyLander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 02:06 AM   #13
Lime-Light
Umpalumpa

In the expansion (should it come out; and it beter) I would like to see akimbo lightsabers, dual bladed lightsabers, more dark jedi to fight (no reborns, sithspit and such), playing w/ Luke more (and damnit, he shouldnt be able to die, hes the most powerfull jedi there is!), mind control, where you control the victim, kicking in sp, a sp storyline of course, new costumes Kyle, individual saber hilts to choose in mp.
Lime-Light is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 02:16 AM   #14
Old_Ben

I want some more force powers like bringing back force destruction. And mabey being able to use reflection and blocking lighting with your saber like in AOTC.

I think its funny how alot of people want saber fighting set back to 1.02 when before the patch there was so much whining about the fighting not being enough like single player.

So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.
Old_Ben is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Raven, HERE is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.