lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sick of this BS [All Whiners Read]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-29-2002, 03:18 AM   #41
Homosexual Ewok

You and your opponent are playing on a guns enabled server and you both run into a room with a rocket launcher. Do you make a dash for the launcher, or because it is a gay-spam weapon, let your opponent go get it and whip out your trusty stun baton and vanquish the lame n00b with honor?

You are playing CTF, you are almost back to your base with the enemy flag, you have 10 health, and you have 6 guys chasing you. Do you pick up that Bacta 2 feet away, or do you run straight past it and flee with honor?

You are playing in a no Force duel server. On accident you tap the "L" key on your keyboard. You notice your saber swings now do more damage. Once again you tap the key. Behold! The Gods have granted thee the power of the mighty red stance strike! Do you use this newfound power to quickly vanquish your gay-n00b foe, or do you do the honorable thing and switch back to the blue stance so your opponent is dealt with fairly?

*News flash here people*
In every, yes every, no really, I mean every FPS since DOOM, there has been one cheap, lame, over exploited gun/weapon.

Guess what?
There will always be one cheap, lame, over exploited gun/weapon in every future game release.

Skilled players do not complain. They watch, learn and adapt.

Did I get annoyed the first few time I got ripped off my feet and backstabbed?
Sure.
Then I started paying attention to those who knew how to prevent it and learned something new.
Today if you even get within range to pull me, and by some miracle I do not have enough energy for absorb, I will still kick you upside the head before you even get a chance to spin around and show me your backside.
Homosexual Ewok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2002, 12:36 PM   #42
Dex1138

Maybe I was hallucinating but I was playing against a pull/stabber yesterday. He was more than happy to decimate me and taunt me. Now, being in a unique situation of the only 2 ppl on a FFA server, I began experimenting in ways to avoid this debated trick.
I swear anytime I used the jump to get up from being knocked down (where you do that spinning twirl to get up) and he was backstabbing, my saber seemed to catch some of the attack. Mind you, I was still wounded but not dead. Maybe it's the twirl, maybe it's the saber. I have to try it more to figure it out.
Then he was complaining that all I did was run away. What else do you do with 20 health??

-Dex1138
Dex1138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Sick of this BS [All Whiners Read]