lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lower LEC game prices
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-23-2000, 04:32 PM   #1
Zanzibar

Thumbs up Lower LEC game prices

Someone said that they were finding TPM, Racer, and X-Wing Alliance on sale at Price Club for $16.99 each - I thought that was a one-time only thing. So imagine my surprise finding them at my local Costco. I was all set to snap up a copy of TPM, then remembered that I already own a bunch

So, if you don't own one or more of them, go out and get 'em. Of course I would suggest TPM, but I'm a bit biased If you liked any of the X-wing series, you HAVE to go get Alliance. And, Racer is a pretty solid game; it gives you a great feel of the Pod Racing sequence.

It's a GREAT buy. I also saw that prices went down for TPM at Electronics Boutique - but one store I saw it for $19.99 and another EB had it for $29.99. Who knows.
Zanzibar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2000, 07:27 PM   #2
Darth_Simpson

I already have them all, or else I would buy them at that price
Alliance is one of the best games I currently own, even better than TPM

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited May 24, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2000, 12:53 AM   #3
Kurgan

Thumbs up

If you're lucky enough to find a place that still has a copy, you can get Rebel Assault I for $6. And JK for $10 I think. ; )

Kurgan
Old 05-25-2000, 12:57 PM   #4
Darth_Simpson

Thanks Kurgan!

But Rebel Assault is not a good game. I might get it if it is that cheap though
Old 05-25-2000, 04:39 PM   #5
Kurgan

Well I can't say I've played it through to the end, but it doesn't look that bad. I mean I liked RA II, but I will admit it looks alot better than the first one (breaking out of the moulds set by the movies help!).

Kurgan
Old 05-28-2000, 08:58 AM   #6
Darth_Simpson

Personally, I think RA has WAY too much FMV. It was one of the first games to appear on a CD, and I guess LEC wanted to show what it was capable of!
Old 06-07-2000, 05:32 AM   #7
Saesee Tom

Nope, no discounts for me.
I've tried everywhere!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > Lower LEC game prices