lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: How has YOUR play style changed?
Ive changed styles, or use all of them for max kill potential 7 43.75%
I use more 1 hit moves 4 25.00%
Ive found how to counter and exploit weaknesses 8 50.00%
I havent changed all that much. 3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Poll: How have you changed?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2002, 03:53 PM   #1
Hateplow

Location: Getting owned by red style whores somewhere in the galaxy
Poll: How have you changed?

Since YOU started playing JKii how has your playing style changed?

At first, like any newbie, I pretty much just ran at people flailing the 1.02 yellow style. After a few days that stoped. I started planing my attacks and messing around with sidestep using whirling moves while staying prone. After the patch I have been forced to become much more accurate and choose my attacks given the situation. Special moves and tweaking them to be more deadly has been what I focus on now. Regual attacks in blue or red style are somewhat uncommon for me now, often time used for the last 20hp or saberlock (which I win 90% of the time, some god felt it nessesary to bless me with gas powered fingers, and thumbs for consol games for that matter =D).

In short: At first I hoped for random strikes, now I use specail moves for quick kills.

Hateplow
Hateplow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:01 PM   #2
Dark Begger

just to let you know..

your 'found counter' option shouldn't be filled, and if it is, it's a lie because many of the complainers of backstab/DFA/backsweep on here have not even tried to find one, let alone found one. If they did they should not be on ehre complaining because it's a win for them..it should not bother them.
Dark Begger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 06:50 PM   #3
Vestril
The Man

From when I started, right up to about last night I only really played with Yellow stance. I played essentially the same from then until now, my timing improving a little as I went on. I was playing like usual with the new patch, and it was frustrating and much harder to hit those light stancers who spun around all the time, but I just kept plodding along, usually beating them, but taking a long time to do so.

Last night, for who knows what reason, I decided to stry heavy on a light stancer, and it immediately payed off--it was almost like his lightsaber wasn't there. So now I've been experimenting switching between heavy and medium as the situation calls for it, and I've been winning a lot faster, sometimes.

Vestril was here!!!!!!!!!
Vestril is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 04:16 AM   #4
Hateplow

Location: Getting owned by red style whores somewhere in the galaxy
Blue backstab counters DFA!

Hateplow
Hateplow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Poll: How have you changed?