lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Spin the light sabre in your Hand
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2002, 04:01 PM   #1
darthvader24

Spin the light sabre in your Hand

Cool Light Sabre Effects:

If you have change weapon on the mousewheel then this will work for you!!

Get your sabre out and the quickly and consistently spin the mouse wheel (try to do this when you have no ammo or hardly any weapons, thats when it'll work best) quickly and it will look like the sabre is doing 360 spins around the middle-finger, it looks cool

Martin Esser

http://www.lifeisagame.de.vu
MSN: martin_esser@hotmail.com
darthvader24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
FEAR_IS_MY_ALLY

Sweet.
FEAR_IS_MY_ALLY is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 08:39 PM   #3
Andy867
McCan Caoma

can you post a Screenshot to back up this claim of yours Darth? because I've been searching for that effect on the forums for some time, and if it was that easy someone would have mentioned it a long time ago... and don't try to do it in SP by changing Desanns character to someone else... I just want to be able to do it as a cool effect before a saber duel...
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 03:00 AM   #4
Methuselah

what he's talking about is probably only existent in SP, where you spin ur saber about one round as you draw it or retract it.. if you want to do the spin that the dark jedi do, bind a key to "taunt" (yes i know there's a +taunt, but that's non-existent in SP). when u hit that key, you'll make ur weapon float above your hand, and spin it. as for the "spinning the saber round the middle finger" thing, it's just re-equipping your saber again and again, which means kyle keeps spinning one round again and again.. =)

"If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway cos it might move later. If it still doesn't move, shoot it till it moves."
Methuselah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Spin the light sabre in your Hand