lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: sneak peek at my level
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-12-2000, 01:11 AM   #1
Garindan

Post sneak peek at my level

it's a jedi knights one (i'm still experimenting, but in a year or two it'll be done), it's goin'a have rooms with a bot in each room, and they get harder, and you gotta kill off all the bots until you get to the finish! Sound ok for a first level?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2000, 02:26 AM   #2
Kurgan

Thumbs up

Sure.. why not?
Old 12-12-2000, 01:51 PM   #3
Garindan

anyways, that'll be my multiplayer level, the single player level's going to have the player as the AT-ST driver, and if i learn how to cog, i'll put in some imperials, and have them talk, well, in text anyways. And it'll have a patrolling at-st, which won't hurt the player, and it'll be like a training site, and it'll have tie bombers making strafing runs in a canyon place, and you have to go through the canyon and dodge their bombs.
Old 12-12-2000, 01:54 PM   #4
Garindan

it'll probably take me a year or 2 to figure out jed (i got the newer version of it). I'm first practicing how to make indoor areas, soon i'll have outdoors too. I'm just going to practice on one thing at a time for a week, and just gradually learn it instead of all at one time, 'cause if i practice on one thing for a week, then i end up getting pretty good at it and then i can go onto something better that incorporates what i've learned in the week into something else, say i'm going to be dooing indoors for a week, just figuring out the adjoining, and experimenting, next week i'll be trying to make one of the adjoining rooms bigger than the other one.

Old 12-12-2000, 05:53 PM   #5
Kurgan

Thumbs up

So, did you have any luck with JKEdit? That might be better. If you have already and didn't like it, fine, but I've used it, and I found it much easier.

Otherwise, good luck!

Kurgan
Old 12-12-2000, 08:56 PM   #6
Garindan

WHO PUT ME IN THE NEWS?????!!!!! LOL

Old 12-13-2000, 06:18 PM   #7
Garindan

Kurgan,

Did you try out the tie fighter mod yet? It's pretty neat, and i've decided to make levels designed for it. You have to try the tie fighter mod with rbots, it's so funny!!
Old 12-13-2000, 06:30 PM   #8
Boba Rhett

Smile

Forget about the tie mod and go get ninja cage!!!
Old 12-13-2000, 07:47 PM   #9
Garindan

how about manowars 3, that's a pretty cool mod, it comes with alot of neat stuff for boba fett, grappling hook, jetpak, unlited batteries, underwater breather, autotargeting, and a few other cool stuff.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > sneak peek at my level