lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck in "The Cairn - Reactor" level.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-30-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
SlapNut

Stuck in "The Cairn - Reactor" level.

In the level called "The Cairn - Reactor" (The one that starts you in a series or tunnels/hallways with laser beams going on and off that ya gotta dodge and stuff.) I've destroyed the purple crystals, gone through to the small tower with the 4 lasers, turned off the laser panel on the side of it and now I'm stuck.

I've read a walkthrough that says go back to the place where the crystals were and a reborn will come out from a hole and when you kill him, you go into the hole he comes from to get to the next bit.

Problem is, I've been back there....and no reborn. I've wandered around in the now laserless hallways for ages. Can't find any new place to go.

Any ideas?
Please help. I dont wanna come this far and not get to the end.

Thanx.
SlapNut is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 05:36 PM   #2
numnut

Go back to where the reborn was located, in the ceiling should be a hole with pipes going across.

Use these to climb to the top of the shaft, then see where that goes...?
numnut is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Stuck in "The Cairn - Reactor" level.