lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sky Error...?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-01-2002, 05:15 AM   #1
t3k

Angry Sky Error...?

From what I have seen through out everyone's screenshots and story telling, i decided to go out and buy the game. So here I am sitting loading up my Jedi Knight 2 Install, it finishes, and I can't wait to play it! Anyway I joined a Multiplayer Server, and it was on the map bespin or something, anyways I thought yeah cool (as you would) and when it finished loading the sky was all screwed up! So i went forum scowering etc, for fixes and so on. But nobody had heard of what I was talking about. So.. anybody who has had this problem please help or guide me in a direction with sky fixes or something useful! Thanks.

--t3k
t3k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 12:45 PM   #2
teleguy

If its a completely black or yellow sky you should try the console command r_fastsky 0 . In case you don't know, you open the console with shift + key left to 1.
teleguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 01:10 PM   #3
CupO'Coffee

AFAIK the sky issues are driver related, if you are using a nvidia videocard, use the 28.11 drivers instead of the 28.32
CupO'Coffee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Sky Error...?