lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Saber Style
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-01-2002, 10:48 PM   #1
Darth Barrister

New Saber Style

As I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these forums this may have already been pointed out. As the search function has been disabled, I can't find out for sure, so I'll just go for it.

There are in fact 4, not 3, saber styles in the game. I have only tested this in single player but it might work on a cheats-enabled multi server as well.

To enable 4 saber styles in single player first activate cheats (helpusobi1). Then, in the console, type "setforceall 4". Cycle through saber styles until you get to strong style. Then, cycle one style forward. Instead of going back to light style, you go to the fourth style. The colour in the HUD does not change but the stance of your character definitely does. This fourth stance is a combination medium/strong stance. Kyle can do one handed swings with the saber that are somewhat faster than strong style and do more damage than medium style. Rather nice.

This is probably old news but who knows?

Cheers
Darth Barrister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 10:50 PM   #2
BlackDove
Resident Jackass

Doesn't matter, because I only use blue in single heh

There are only two constants in this world.
1. I kill you.
2. You cry for a lightsabre damage nerf.
BlackDove is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 10:50 PM   #3
Con. Snake

5 in SP actually, 2 Lights, 2 Heavys, and 1 Medium.
Con. Snake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 11:32 PM   #4
brikis98

if you have the force at level 3, you get all the normal powers and lightsaber styles kyle has (light, medium, heavy)...

setting it at 4 gives you kyle's powers and those of tavion (adds new heavy attack, mabe something else)

setting it at 5 gives you desann's powers (one handed heavy, one handed light, mabe some other stuff) along with those of kyle

setting this higher (i usually just skip to 99 ) makes you ridiculously powerful... you can mind control people to an extent that you actually go inside of them and control them from first person view - even desann!

your push, pull, speed and jump will become more powerful too...

try this out, it's a riot

(btw, this is old news )
brikis98 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 11:38 PM   #5
BlackDove
Resident Jackass

Lol, I think I'll try that, since I didn't try the cheats in this game yet.

There are only two constants in this world.
1. I kill you.
2. You cry for a lightsabre damage nerf.
BlackDove is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > New Saber Style