lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trouble in MOTS level 9 3rd objective
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2001, 04:14 AM   #1
Michel

Post Trouble in MOTS level 9 3rd objective

I am on level 9 3rd objective Reach the Holocron before the pirates. I went through a big door, There is a looked door to my left, I went to the end and took an elevator (one of two) to the middle floor, went down the hallway to the walkway, the walkway exploded and fell down, it says I have to raise it, I found the secret area below with the big gun, The problem is I don't know how to raise the walkway. I tried everything I can think of and am truly stuck. Please help!
New Guy
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2001, 02:15 AM   #2
JediKnight_114[b]

K, I think you you have to slash the ropes holding up the tunnel. That will level it out and let you cross. At least, I think that's what you do. Let me know if it doesn't work, and I'll replay the level and tell you how to do it.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2001, 02:11 AM   #3
Gabrobot

Yes, you have to cut the metal "thingies" holding the passage up, after cutting the first one, run to the next one and cut it, then get to the other side while still in mid-air.
Gabrobot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Trouble in MOTS level 9 3rd objective