lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Greetings from Cloud City
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2001, 01:26 AM   #1
Lando6

Greetings from Cloud City

Hello everyone. I hyperspaced in from Lucasarts.com and I like what I see here. I am hopeful that this game does well. Star Wars deserves a good RTS title. I enjoyed the Age of Empire and AOK line of games so I think this game has real potential. After Rebellion and FC I try not to get to hyped up about games anymore. I have to admit that it is very hard to not get carried away with this game. Imo Jedi Knight was the best game that Lucasarts ever made. Now it seems that with SWBG and JK2 Lucas may top the Jk in my book. I hope they do well this time. May the Force be with us!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2001, 11:30 AM   #2
Tie Guy

Hi Lando, have a nice stay here.

I agree with you about FoCom, but i think Rebellion deserves more than many people give it. Anyways, this and Jk2 should really be not only some of the best Star Wars game, but some of the best games for the PC this year. I can't wait, it's gonna be great. While your waiting though, you can come here.
Old 08-02-2001, 09:41 AM   #3
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

TIE, get this: I AGREE !!!!!!

Rebellion doesn't deserve the slack it got just because people expected something else.

it's not an RTS-game. simple as that. it's actually turn-based strategy; a totally different experience.

anyway, welcome, Lando.. finally another Cloud City-lover

Paragon_Leon = = =

"Well sometimes you hear an artist say: 'This is a song that God gave to me.' and when he starts playing it, you understand why God didn't want it anymore." - Martyn Joseph
Paragon_Leon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2001, 05:48 PM   #4
Tie Guy

Whoa!!! i'm gonna take a screenshot of this!!! j/k
Old 08-02-2001, 05:52 PM   #5
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

Can i have a copy of that ?

anyways, i played Rebellion until not too long ago. and i might even give it a try soon. that might give me some ideas for this forum.

Paragon_Leon = = =

"Well sometimes you hear an artist say: 'This is a song that God gave to me.' and when he starts playing it, you understand why God didn't want it anymore." - Martyn Joseph
Old 08-02-2001, 07:32 PM   #6
Tie Guy

I played it alot when it came out, then didn't play it for a whiles, then played it alittle while ago for old times sake.
Old 08-02-2001, 10:58 PM   #7
JediMasterEd
Forumite

Location: I dunno...somewhere between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans...
i've been trying to play rebellion but it doesn't work!!!

Peter: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, I know. What gives with that?
JediMasterEd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2001, 05:09 AM   #8
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

edward, if you post what kind of errors it gives in the off-topic forum, i might be able to help..

Paragon_Leon = = =

Old 08-03-2001, 01:05 PM   #9
Tie Guy

Are you using any editting programs like RebEd, coz those can screw it up.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Greetings from Cloud City