lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JKDF2 live action cutscenes on youtube.com
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 AM   #1
ZZOTH
Lurker

Thumbs up JKDF2 live action cutscenes on youtube.com

anyone who wants to see the old JKDF2 live action cutscenes,they're all on youtube,even the dark side ending clips. just type in kyle katarn and star wars,you'll find them. i found those on there and it was cool to watch them again.

'the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."-Harlan Ellison
ZZOTH is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2006, 09:58 PM   #2
Rogue74

Pretty cool! Do they show up dark for anyone else? I had the same problem when I reinstalled the game a few months ago; all the cutscenes were really dark.
Rogue74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #3
ZZOTH
Lurker

yeah,they were dark for me in the JKDF2 i bought off of ebay,and the ones on youtube are pretty dark also...

'the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."-Harlan Ellison
ZZOTH is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2006, 12:55 AM   #4
Rogue74

What brand video card are you using? I'm using a Nvidia based card. I'm just wondering if it's the cards that are doing it or something related to DirectX.
Rogue74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Nice, but I have the original discs, so I can just watch them off there in full quality. (I believe you can edit your player file to open all cutscenes, or just cheat your way from level to level if you want to be lazy and just watch them all).

Still, nice for the youngsters who have no clue this great game exists! (I think they ought to earn 'em first though)

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > JKDF2 live action cutscenes on youtube.com