lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Annoying Glitch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-15-2000, 06:23 PM   #1
ShadeShifter

Post Annoying Glitch

I just got JK Friday. When I am playing the game and I hit esacape to go to the menu, my game closes down when I try to reenter the game by hitting escape of clicking return to game. Does anyone know how to fix this.

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2000, 06:26 PM   #2
Darth_Talon

hmmm.......thats never happend to me and i have had JK for a long time....when you push escape.....try not using escape to get back to the gmae try using your mouse....want to play online some time?

------------------

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)
Old 05-15-2000, 06:41 PM   #3
ShadeShifter

I can't wait to play online, but I have to wait until I get back to school in 2 weeks. I don't have internet access at home so I have to go to the local library to get online (like right now).

The glitch also happen when I click out of the menu using the mouse. The wierd thing is that it doesn't happen all the time.

------------------
Old 05-15-2000, 09:16 PM   #4
Darth_Talon

when you get back home...contact me by icq if you have it....my icq # is 68900552

------------------

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)
Old 05-16-2000, 09:05 PM   #5
Kylilin
Wiseass

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
hey <b>Talon</b> if you wanna play on the zone or something let me know, my ICQ is 63120198
if you play on the zone, my zone name is _NERV_Kylilin

------------------
Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice
Kylilin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2000, 05:25 PM   #6
ShadeShifter

I think that I found what the problem was. When I come to a place where there are transparent graphics (water, windows, etc.) my machine would slow down, so I turned on the backbuffer (I think that's it) under the display section in the menu. The graphic performace increased, but that's when my game started to messing up. I reinstalled the game and I'm playing with the backbuffer off and everything works fine now.

------------------
Old 05-18-2000, 11:24 AM   #7
solo_anakin

I'm not suprised. JK likes being reinstalled. I have had to reinstall the game about 4 times in the last year.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Annoying Glitch