lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck because of ladder bug...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-12-2002, 12:30 AM   #1
sumocircle

Question Stuck because of ladder bug...

Ok,here's the deal, i'm trying to climb the ladder to the roof to get the pigeons in Year 1, and manny gets not even halfway up and the he just stops and won't go any further, any troubleshooting advice, or possibly asaved game just as you get on top of the roof with the bread and balloons would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks!
sumocircle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2002, 04:46 PM   #2
GendoTheGreat
What a crock

Have you downloaded the patch yet? I think that was one the things addressed in it. Failing that, just go back to the ledge and try again. I remember the ladder screwed up when I played the demo. If you still need a savegame, I can help with that.
GendoTheGreat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2002, 10:59 PM   #3
sumocircle

Hey,
Yeah, i've downloaded the patch, reinstalled the entire game, and gone back and forth nothings working. You know what's weird, it worked just fine on the demo on my computer. That's kinda not freaky. I would appreciate the savegame quite a bit, if it is no trouble.

-sumocircle
Old 06-13-2002, 01:05 PM   #4
Tall Guy
Est. 1985

I had ther same problem and was stuck for ages. However, all is not lost! I was using the keyboard to control manny at the time this happened, so i configured the joystick and used that for the controller and he went up the ladder first time!

Once you're up you can go back to using the keys again if u want, but just try and use the joystick to get him up that bit. There's a another ladder in year 4 i had problems with, so just use the same method for that too.

Tall Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
sumocircle

thanks a lot man. i really appreciate it.
Old 06-13-2002, 03:20 PM   #6
Tall Guy
Est. 1985

no problem

Tall Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Stuck because of ladder bug...