lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Don't bash raven..Bash Lucas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2002, 08:27 AM   #1
Areoch

Don't bash raven..Bash Lucas

http://modcentral.jediknightii.net/changkhan.php

Interview with Raven Dev:
>>>>
What, if anything, would you like to say about the negative reaction by a part of the community to the latest patch?

Id have to say some people have some valid points about a couple things that can be exploited and Id love to get a few fixes out there and some people are a bit misinformed about what the patch actually did. In the end, though, that decision is up to LucasArts, not us, so all I can do is cross my fingers with the rest of you, really.
<<<<
This is been out for awhile and yet I still see people complaining about how raven don't want to help us. Its because of lucas not because they are being a-holes and working on SOF2 as some of you might think.

So when you complain please replace all complains about raven not helping with lucas not helping
Areoch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2002, 08:41 AM   #2
QuietSith

They could help us develop a mod.

As for SOF 2...

http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

Very sad ...
QuietSith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Don't bash raven..Bash Lucas