lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: good fett idea
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-14-2002, 05:11 AM   #1
baby fett

Thumbs up good fett idea

first of all the reason why i am not making this myself is my game wont work and i have no idea how to make these things. and whoever made that mandalorian armor is awesome. anyway. for a great project what about a boba, jango or other mandalorian that actually uses his jetpak insted of a jedi jump? you could also change his force powers to be his special little suprises like a flamethrower insted of lightning. and pull could be his little grappling hook. i dont really know if its possible but its worth a shot.

and whenever i try too install my game it stops at 2% and after about a minute or two my compputer freezes. can anyone help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Iím not restricted by the authority of your so-called Bounty Hunterís Guild. I answer to a higher law."
baby fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2002, 03:51 AM   #2
Bron Wilba

good idea

I like the idea... but unfortunately I cannot do anything because I am also untalented in these parts .
Bron Wilba is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Beta Testing > good fett idea