lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hyperview
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2002, 12:10 AM   #1
ReAcToR

Hyperview

Now that Hyperview is dead/down, what has happened to the hundreds upon hundreds of levels that were on the website? Some of those levels were exclusive only to Hyperview. Can someone here or someone from the staff please post a link to where I can download all of the files from Hyperview so that I can store them on CD. Hopefully Hyperview hasn't pulled a Jedi Knight Outpost and shutdown operations before people could download all of the levels that were only available at their website.
ReAcToR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2002, 07:48 PM   #2
CaliGirl
Breezing By...

Hey Reactor, nice to meet you. I actually remember Hyperview too! I used to update jediknight.net back in the early days. I'll check into it for ya.

EDIT: By the way, are you looking for a certain file in general?

Thank you and take care,

- Jody Robinson
http://www.caligirl.net
CaliGirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2003, 09:53 PM   #3
ReAcToR

Nope...nothing particular, but there were hundreds of files on that website, and many of them can't be found anywhere else. The same thing happened when JKOutpost shut their doors. I like to archive all of the JK/MotS levels/mods that come out...just a strange hobby I have...and alot of my buddies do the same thing. We're sort of...JK historians I guess you could say, and these sites that are dying, are killing off access to alot of files that will never again be found.

Thanks for any help that you may have! It saddens me to see alot of things dying out after all of these years...jediBoard, Hyperview, JKOutpost, Recon-Droid.
ReAcToR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Hyperview