lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Power battles forum loading slow!, but the rest are fine!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-30-2000, 04:18 AM   #1
Qui-gon John

Question Jedi Power battles forum loading slow!, but the rest are fine!

Hi, if you have noticed latley, the Jedi Power battles form is taking forEVER to load, I have a cable modem, and it has NEVER taken that long, I think there is something wrong with th server or something

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2000, 04:16 PM   #2
Dave Maul

Bear in mind, John or whatever your name is now, the forum does have over 15000 posts, whereas the cantina has almost 5000. Big difference.

------------------

Dave Maul
Old 08-30-2000, 09:09 PM   #3
Obi-Juan Kenobi

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......ah yes, that is a very good point, it does have alot of post, that might be the problem.(my real name is John)

------------------
John(juan)pronounced(wan)
Old 08-31-2000, 10:38 AM   #4
Dave Maul

I was referring to the thing with Obi-Jaun Kenobi, Qui-Gon John, and any other names you have. Nothing wrong with it, by the way. Just a bit strange when you can remember the password for the first one.

------------------

Dave Maul
Old 09-01-2000, 02:06 AM   #5
Qui-gon John

Ohh, well Juan is John in spanish, and it is pronounced Wan, that is why I made that one. and the qui-gon John, is self explanitory
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 5. JediKnight.Net > Feedback > Jedi Power battles forum loading slow!, but the rest are fine!