lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Are there any JK 2 admin mods?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-23-2002, 04:30 AM   #1
QuietSith

Are there any JK 2 admin mods?

Such that allow the owner of the server to delegate rights and privledges to those who admin a server?

Thanks.
QuietSith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 05:35 AM   #2
Emon
Strong Bad's Henchman

I'm taking it you want to allow others access, but limit their priviledges? No, there aren't any mods for that. While I'm not familiar with the Q3 engine code yet, I don't really know if that is possible. I think all the server commands and such are hard coded.

Clarionet, n. An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his ears. There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet -- two clarionets.
Emon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 06:10 AM   #3
QuietSith

http://vulcanus.its.tudelft.nl/mars/jk2/mod/
QuietSith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2002, 11:40 AM   #4
Emon
Strong Bad's Henchman

I take that back. No two player duel limit? SWEET! If I get my server running, I'm using this!

Clarionet, n. An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his ears. There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet -- two clarionets.
Emon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2002, 04:43 PM   #5
delquar

wow, that has to be the most useful thing i have ever seen for an admin, i cant wait to have to mbunny someone cause they are just bouncing aroudn anyway... lol... will be a blast
delquar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2002, 09:25 PM   #6
Ellerrina

Yep, this adminmod is really cool!!! I've seen it at work several times. And it works too! Much better play without being killed by slashing around monkeys, and once they (the monkeys) get it, they really like to play on the server that is using it.
I never again visit monkeyservers now, no nice gameplay anymore once you are used to serious duelling
Hail to the maker!

"While Life Breeds, Death Eats"
Ellerrina is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Are there any JK 2 admin mods?