lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CAL League
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-24-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
HA|KIR|Dances

CAL League

The CAL league (CyberAthlete Professional League) is about to start. This is the First Season on JK2 matches on the league, and due to a poor team tournout, may be shut down after one season of play. This is a very professionally run league, and a very competitive one.

I personally do not want to see this league shut down. CAL is accepting teams still, but is about to start its season, where no more teams will be allowed to join, until it ends.

To be included in this season, you need to e-mail Marcou by this Tuesday (June 26th) at this e-mail address marcou@caleague.com

The Cal Website (the new one) is here http://65.113.117.4/?div=jk2 so you can view standings, team lists and register your team

I hope to see more teams on this league!

KIR's Server
Hosted by HomeLAN
12.108.162.108:28070
or
Forsaken.immortalrealm.org
HA|KIR|Dances is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2002, 02:43 PM   #2
Taebaek

Ok, I registered for the site. I will quickly run this accross the Counsel in Order of the Sith.

[OoS] Taebaek
www.jkii.com
Taebaek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Ladders & Tournaments > CAL League