Hello all who's interested.
I'll first explain:
[WHAT IS ROGER FOODBELLY?]
Roger Foodbelly is an adventure game, set in a big forest split into two parts. You're controlling Roger Foodbelly through many hours of gameplay. I'll not mention more than that for now, but I'm working on Roger Foodbelly's official website where you can visit real soon.
* RF will have cartoony graphics aka the Bill Tiller's CMI style
* It'll have two interfaces! (Sierra-like, and CMI coin-GUI like)
* It'll future mp3 music, talkie, much gameplay, houndreds of challening puzzles and original cinematic story who sets the player in mood to play the game!
* High resolution graphics (640*480/400)
* It'll be sold at $10, and shipping is not included.
Just watch out for the demo!
...or at my company's site www.adventurepit.cjb.net
where I'm going to post a link to Roger Foodbelly's site when it's finished.
The url probably going to be www.rogerfoodbelly.com
Well... over to the stuff I wanted to ask you...
If you have a great voice and can do many different voices.
Then I would be very greatful if anyone who owns a mic might be interested in recording a line of speech for possible use in Roger Foodbelly.
You'll get payed, but we can't afford to pay our voice actors much because of the low price.
Please follow these steps too:
Record at sample rate: 44100
Save as *.wav, and then convert it to *.mp3 using CDex or another utility.
Then upload it somewhere and send me the location to it at email@example.com
....if you don't have any web storage, then you can send me it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks anyway, and thanks since you took your time to read this.