lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Master
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2000, 08:43 PM   #1
Elemist

Question Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Master

attached to everyones name when you post it says either Jedi Apprentice or Jedi Master. How do you become a Jedi Master? Just curious. (Oh, and I'm pretty sure I can't find that out in the manuel)

-Elemist
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2000, 01:21 AM   #2
StS_Maryjane

Wink

ha ha, i think to be a jedi master you have to be a site administrator (speelling sorry) or moderator. I think Jedi Knight is the best all us lay people can get. It depends on the amount of post you put up, i think it's something like 5 posts and you are listed as a jedi knight. The thing about the manual, well no it didn't take me that long about 3mins, but i was just irked how people were so lazy not to read it, i think for those people with the demo, well you have an excuse. But everyone with the full version it's time to start reading.

StS_Maryjane

StS_Maryjane
Old 04-16-2000, 04:48 AM   #3
Grand Admiral Thrawn

I don't know, it might be in the manual.

------------------
Quote:
The Darkside? I've been there. Do your worst.
Old 04-16-2000, 08:44 PM   #4
Elemist

Lightbulb

Cool. Thanks. Oh, and I hope we don't have any bad feelings about the whole manuel thing. You see, I got the game a few days ago, and I really wanted to start playing. I did the training missions, and I figured that taught me just about everything I'd need to know. Clearly I was wrong, and I'm going to read it tonight.

-Elemist
Old 04-22-2000, 06:34 PM   #5
WildMustang

i happen to dissagree i have over 20 posts and im still an apprentice

------------------
The force is strong with this one.
Old 04-22-2000, 07:54 PM   #6
Chunks

yeah same here ive posted about 10-15 posts and im still an apprentice....

------------------
umm, yeah
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Master