lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars rock music?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2000, 05:17 PM   #1
Saesee Tom

Post Star Wars rock music?

I was surprised to hear Star Wars rock music throughout the game, but I like it. Especially the 'Imperial Remix'
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2000, 06:40 PM   #2
taxretrurn

Thumbs down

I couldn't stand it!

Even now, hearing the SW theme tune or the Vader march sends shivers down my spine, 23 years later! I think that it was dreaful what they did to the fantastic John Williams original score!

------------------
"Life. Don't talk to me about life." (Marvin the paranoid android).
Old 06-07-2000, 08:07 PM   #3
Ol$cratch

If George Lucas had been happy enough with what had been done before him, and had been afriad of change we would not have the four great movies that we have today, much less the musical scores that accompany them. Remember variety is the spice of life.
Old 06-07-2000, 10:50 PM   #4
Kurgan

Arrow

Aw come on! This isn't the first time somebody has "tampered" with John William's "sacred" SW music!

There have been dozens of remixes, covers, etc of SW music throughout the years.

This is just the first attempt I'd seen at "Star Wars Techno."

For a good one, check out Metallica's rendition of the Imperial March.

Kurgan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Star Wars rock music?