lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I've got a good question!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-03-2002, 01:20 AM   #1
YTtheMighty

Question I've got a good question!

Ok! Now suppose for a minute that Infinite does finish (or start whatever the case may be) Sam and Max2, would you prefer the voices from the game or the voices from the TV show???

"Some people think outside the box, I didn't even know there was a box!"
YTtheMighty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2002, 02:18 AM   #2
sheaday6
Old Kentucky Shark

the game voices are better, actually I think I just like Sam's voice in the game better than the show. The Max voices sound the same.
sheaday6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2002, 01:50 AM   #3
ElusiveSpoon

I concur. They should get the voice actors from Hit the Road.

Though does anyone have the names of all the voice actors? It would be useful to know them as I could then find out what they look like, and what other productions they have been a part of. I feel I'm at a disadvantage trying to base my opinion solely on the facts that matter without letting other irrelevant information sway me.
ElusiveSpoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2002, 04:23 AM   #4
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

I know that Bill Farmer played as Sam in the game... he also was Goofy in that movie feature.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2002, 06:32 AM   #5
YTtheMighty

I know that Nick Jameson(or is it Jamesen) played the voice for Max and both he and Bill Farmer did some voices in Full Throttle and I think Rebel Assault 2 and that Nick was on the show the Critic...

I like Sam's voice in the game better than the show but I kind of thought that the show Max's voice was a little funnier...

"Some people think outside the box, I didn't even know there was a box!"
YTtheMighty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2002, 05:41 AM   #6
Jake
INSANE

Current Game: Tales of MI
Old News! LFN Staff Member 
I really liked both. I don't think Sam was perfect in either - he sounded too flat in the game but I like the dan akroyd/maxwell smart/any old detective style "same to you, mac" voice more than the bubbly rough wheezy old guy style in the cartoon. Both worked though. Max sounded too flat in the game too, but I thought his voice was a little more fitting than the cartoon max guy, who occasionally went all pee wee herman. Though that was funny sometimes. The way the cartoon max says "THE GORILLA SHOULD BE DRIVING!" in bad day on the moon is hilarious.

Visit: The International House of Mojo - Sam & Max.net - Thumbs - [url=http://www.telltalegames.com]Telltale Games
Jake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2002, 04:39 PM   #7
Zindell
Insert Custom Title Here

I prefered the Game max and I concur that the two maxes are quite simalar, I wouldn't mind either though as long as it's not two new people that sound nothing like them.

I will not fear, fear is the mind killer.
Zindell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > I've got a good question!