lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: what do you like better?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2000, 12:28 PM   #1
Garindan

Question what do you like better?

Ok, which game do you like better:

Star Wars Rebellion or Force Commander

I don't know which i like better, 'cause they're totally different! I probably like Force Commander better because of the music. I finally downloaded the music, but it wasn't in midi form, does anyone know where i can get it in midi or wav form?

thank you.

------------------
Luke, i am your puke.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2000, 01:28 AM   #2
Dragon

Question

Where did you download the music from FoCom?

I like them both i think that they are completely different. Rebellion is more of a ship fighting game than an on the ground takeover game like FoCom.

------------------
<-Dragon->

"Strong in the force am I, but not that strong!" - Yoda
Old 08-09-2000, 03:45 AM   #3
paulbarnard

depends on the level of intelectual involvement i want to play at. If i want to linearly blow the crap out of something and be enticed by the pretty colors and sounds (which are pretty great on FoCom) I play FoCom.

If i have an hour or three and am really looking for an escape and want to keep my mind racing worrying about all kinds of variables (since i don't use the cheats that makes the game much more interesting) Rebellion. Takes much great mental accumen.

Overall I give FoCom the edge in game interface, sound, graphics, multiplayer. Since FoCom has a story and Rebellion does not, that is one aspect that I won't mention.

I guess I kind've imagaine that Rebellion is the grand game of the galaxy and FoCom is when i click the planetary assault option. Any one want to try and hack the two together? :P

------------------
Paul Barnard
aka Bad Monkey
Knight Watch Shipping Corporation
knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com
Old 08-11-2000, 12:26 AM   #4
Ketch's fleas

I like rebellion better because there is so much more to keep up with. Having to keep up with so much stuff at once is enjoyable. And each item to keep track of may not be the same type so the information has different reactions.
Old 08-15-2000, 04:03 PM   #5
Garindan

i got the music at www.lucasarts.com in the force commander download page, i think you need an mp3 or something to hear it, 'cause i can't get it in midi or wav (which is very annoying, since i tried to put it onto my computer 'cause i dloaded to my mom's.)

------------------
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > what do you like better?