Ok, I think I found the problem, and this was probably happening for me. Since I had the Archive version of the game, I had to change the directory were dig.exe was to E:\Dig\ (my CD-ROM drive is E:, my two HDs are C: and D
. But, every time it did this, the program would change the QaE BAT to:
cd "D:\Quick And Easy"\ <-misplaced quotation marks
E: <-wrong directory
So, I just changed the file manually to:
cd "D:\Quick And Easy\"
The reason why it never found the file I was looking for was because it never changed to the QaE folder. It took me a while to figure this out, because I'm a gigantic idiot and never look at the DOS window when it pops up *smacks self*
Thanks for the help benny, and btw, great work on the program!