lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: just practicing
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-29-2000, 11:05 PM   #1
Jigga-Man-Windu

Question just practicing

Im just trying to get to the rank of jedi knight
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2000, 11:06 PM   #2
Jigga-Man-Windu

Lightsaber blazes to life, humming.....
Old 04-29-2000, 11:39 PM   #3
Jigga-Man-Windu

The Sith lunges at MAce, but he blocks it with a flash of light and krackling energy. Mace resumes his defensive satnce...
Old 04-29-2000, 11:42 PM   #4
Jigga-Man-Windu

the red lightsaber swings at him, almost too fast for the human eye...Mace counters and pushes it away. He swings for the Sith's head, but it is held inches away. The Sith holds out his hand and Force-pushes Mace into a wall...
Old 04-29-2000, 11:44 PM   #5
Jigga-Man-Windu

Mace regains himself, and looks up to see the sith high in the air, and decending at him...Mace rolls out of the way as a barrage of sparks showers him...
Old 04-29-2000, 11:46 PM   #6
Jigga-Man-Windu

Lightbaber meets lightsaber, and Mace feels the Force flowing through his hands...he blocks another blow and leaps into the air, flipping over the Sith and landing behind him...
Old 04-30-2000, 12:03 AM   #7
Jigga-Man-Windu

...he careens downward, but the Sith has anticipated the move, and blocks it...The Sith whirls his blade around, Mace countering and spining to meet his attack....
Old 04-30-2000, 12:12 AM   #8
Jigga-Man-Windu

..Mace whirls his blue-blade around himself, deflecting the sith's blows..Mace strikes, pushes the Sith's blade away and slices through his hand...the saber shuts off, and clanks to the floor...Mace pauses, catching his breath and listening to the sole humm of his own lightsaber...

------------------

--------------
Jedi Mace Windu
"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"
Old 04-30-2000, 12:58 AM   #9
Adi_Gallia

Smile

I'm sorry to break it to you, but it requires 250 posts to become a Knight now. I know how you feel. They changed the rules the same day I was suppose to be premoted. Good luck, having fun role-playing by yourself? At least someone is. Let me look over the board, and maybe I'll come and join you.

------------------

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 29, 2000).]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 3. Community > Star Wars Role Playing > just practicing