lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help level 9 of MOTS.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2002, 03:44 PM   #1
Indiana

Help level 9 of MOTS.

Hello,

Well now I'm stuck on level 9 of MOTS. I'm at the point where I find the collapsed corridor and I'm suppose to figure out a way to make the corridor passable again. I can't figure out how to do this. Does anyone remember? I appreciate the help. Thanks!
Indiana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 11:01 AM   #2
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

That's on that Correlian Corvette right? well it's rather simple, get rid of the other two supports so the entire corridor tumbles down and you can run across over the top of it.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2002, 12:31 PM   #3
Indiana

Stupid me! I'm trying to get the broken part lifted backup somehow. You're solution sounds much simpler. Thanks for the help!
Indiana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2002, 05:33 PM   #4
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

No problem. ^_^ (hmm.. seems like sometimes even a Jedi has to think destructive hehe)
Old 08-25-2002, 05:13 AM   #5
Pa3PyX

Also, once the tunnel collapses completely, you can enter it from a small hole on the other side, and find a concussion rifle in there.

Also, those lightnings there are fun... they appear to flash seemingly randomly, so there's no way to predict when/where the next one will be. One successful zap makes Mara say "Ooh!"; another successful zap will make her say "Uh-oh!!!", and yet another successful zap will result in "Nnn--ooh!" and Mara lying down to have a sleep.

Who cooks the cookies, picks the pickles, moves the movies, pins the pinnacles, barns the barnacles, abominates the abominables, where are gibs in a gibbous moon, and finally, who is General Failure and why is he reading my files?
Pa3PyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 05:08 PM   #6
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

You like backtracking don't you? ^^"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Help level 9 of MOTS.