lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: good-bye
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2001, 05:06 PM   #1
JediMasterEd
Forumite
 
JediMasterEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: I dunno...somewhere between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans...
Posts: 626
good-bye

hey people!
i just want to say i can no longer post. i have to much on my plate for the rest of the years and i can't seem to find the time to post a thread. you've all been great and best of luck to Paragon leon. good bye


Peter: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, I know. What gives with that?
JediMasterEd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 05:12 PM   #2
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You'll be missed Edward.
I hope you can find the time to post sometime in the near future.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 05:14 PM   #3
JediMasterEd
Forumite
 
JediMasterEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: I dunno...somewhere between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans...
Posts: 626
i am though avalible over im if you want to talk. its JediMasterEd C. my last post...my final good bye to the posts. i'll miss you all


Peter: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, I know. What gives with that?
JediMasterEd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 05:19 PM   #4
Boba Rhett
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yoink


Awwww... It's always sad to see a forum member leave. Do try and post later this year when you have time!!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 05:51 PM   #5
Sherack Nhar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yeah, just a little post once in a while to let us know you're alive!

And uh... well... good luck to Leon, yeah...
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 06:37 PM   #6
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Yeah, just a little post once in a while to let us know you're alive!

And uh... well... good luck to Leon, yeah...
Why are you wishing Leon luck? Whats wrong with Leon?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 06:56 PM   #7
Rogue15
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Yoink


Awwww... It's always sad to see a forum member leave. Do try and post later this year when you have time!!
You don't know the pain...especially when they register, only post twice, then leave and never return...over 700 members at roguesquadron.net have left since the forums started....
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 07:22 PM   #8
Darth_Rommel
argh
 
Darth_Rommel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 4,838
Quote:
Originally posted by edwardc87
i am though avalible over im if you want to talk. its JediMasterEd C. my last post...my final good bye to the posts. i'll miss you all

I'll miss you too!
Darth_Rommel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 08:40 PM   #9
Tie Guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue15
over 700 members at roguesquadron.net have left since the forums started....
Proud to be one of them! Of course, you must know that out of the 800 some odd members, at least 100 or so are puppets.

Actually, i'm one of the few people to get over 600 posts and reach Rogue status. I'm proud of that too!

Anyways, see ya edward, but your still gonna get GB right, your just not posting here, right? You gotta make time to play video games!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2001, 10:01 PM   #10
Lord JayVizIon
Lord Jor El
 
Lord JayVizIon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Kashyyyk (redwoods), California
Posts: 1,032
good luck edward, and drop by again.


"He who carves himself to suit everyone whittles himself away...

Niners are back!
Niners in 2003!!!
Lord JayVizIon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2001, 05:30 PM   #11
Trade Fed Ed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
sniff sniff
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:05 PM   #12
JediMasterEd
Forumite
 
JediMasterEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: I dunno...somewhere between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans...
Posts: 626
Sorry guy's but you won't hear from me for a long time. i'm not removing myself from the forums but i really need to focus on my school work. see you during the long vacations in about, 2 months. i'll keep all of my polls open but know this, i won't be able to join my own forums. someone will have to baby sit the forums when it hits over 30. so, good-bye.


Peter: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, I know. What gives with that?
JediMasterEd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:12 PM   #13
Olsmo Lahun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SNIFF SNIFF never realy got to know ya
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:12 PM   #14
Kvan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by YH_JediMasterEd C
Sorry guy's but you won't hear from me for a long time. i'm not removing myself from the forums but i really need to focus on my school work. see you during the long vacations in about, 2 months. i'll keep all of my polls open but know this, i won't be able to join my own forums. someone will have to baby sit the forums when it hits over 30. so, good-bye.
Your still going to be able to talk on AIM right? :/
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:24 PM   #15
ICP Ringmaster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
well sorry.....*snob snob* the post *snob* wont be the same without you
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:24 PM   #16
JediMasterEd
Forumite
 
JediMasterEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: I dunno...somewhere between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans...
Posts: 626
My AIM is JediMasterEd C. thats the only way i'm going to talk. sorry.



GOOD-BYE FELLOW FORUMERS!

*Homework engulfs YH_JediMasterEd C and is never seen again...*

P.S. Go to my forums. Rhett, if it's all possable, can you monitor my forums while i'm embedded with homework? Here's the URL

http://pub31.ezboard.com/fthetripodg...tlegroundsfrm1


Peter: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, I know. What gives with that?
JediMasterEd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:25 PM   #17
ICP Ringmaster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
ummmm... I mean *sobb*
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2001, 10:34 PM   #18
Rogue15
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Tie Guy


Proud to be one of them! Of course, you must know that out of the 800 some odd members, at least 100 or so are puppets.

Actually, i'm one of the few people to get over 600 posts and reach Rogue status. I'm proud of that too!

Anyways, see ya edward, but your still gonna get GB right, your just not posting here, right? You gotta make time to play video games!
to yell you the truth tie guy, you were one of my favorite posters over there. I LOVED those technological debates!
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > good-bye

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.