lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 1.04 i was wrong about this patch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #1
worryman

1.04 i was wrong about this patch

If you do not believe what i am about to say thats fine,i know it is true for i have seen it with my own eyes and OMG i almost died laughing.

My son is 5 years old and fairs pretty well against bots of low settings.Since the 1.4 patch,for fun i logged him on a FFA server that runs 1.4.

I could not believe my eyes(he knows how to use 2 force powers,seeing and lightning).On a 12 man server he ranked 3 LOL.i named him IM 5,so look for him,he will not type you,for he cannot read yet,he will not engange in a duel with you,for he doesnt understand that concept yet.

So if you see IM 5 on your server,please keep in mind he is 5 years old and all he knows is how to shoot guns and swing lightsabers and lightning you.

the fact is i do not enjoy the game since they destroyed it,but thank you for making it easier for my 5 year old, he LOVES it.
worryman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 10:50 AM   #2
crazyplaya73

Wink

LOL!
crazyplaya73 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 10:59 AM   #3
HellFyre69

LOL... thats pretty hilarious!!... I would like to see him in action.. IF i see him i wont tell anything like "Spammer" or lighting whore.. Even though he cant read... But thats pretty hilarious!

It is obvious this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with the lightsaber."

-Count Dooku

HellFyre69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 12:18 PM   #4
KnightHawk420

Yup the next generation of bastard kids who play video games better than they're dads. I too fear one day my own daughter will be calling me a l8mer nOOb.
KnightHawk420 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 05:29 PM   #5
JAtM Trev

Don't mean to question your parenting, but your kid is 5 and illiterate?

Perhaps he should put down JO for a bit and pick up a book?

Glad he's at least kicking ass.

Trev
Jedi Against the Machine
JAtM Trev is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 05:47 PM   #6
power_ed

thats pretty cool..

it opens a hole new father to father talk thing:

"my son is very good at painting"

"yeah? well my son is a l33t arse pl4yr with l00ts of sk33l.. total 0wn4ge.. w00t!"

that would kinda rock

HEY, YOU THERE!
power_ed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 05:54 PM   #7
worryman

you can all attack me..but refrain from attacking a 5 year old.My son at 5 knows more about computers then most people 3 times his age.

Question my parenting?lets see...he goes to a private pre- school where they teach reading writing and math(before kidergarden mind you)that i pay a little less than $680.00 a month for.Himself and his class are probably more literate at reading and writing then you actually JAtM Trev. and i know most miss the fast pace text thats spammed in the tiny portion of our monitors(1028x960 btw).

anyways..this post was not about the ability of a 5 year old(even though it is great),it is about lack of ability and what the 1.4 patch did.

to me this is my sons game now,i went over to play MOHAA some more.but i am glad that they bottle fed alot of you that never figured out how to defend against a knowladgable and skilled player,and thats fine.Just remember,your playing against a 5 year old now,and i bet mine is not the only one your playing against LOL.

so when you graduate in a few more years JAtM Trev,and hopefully get a girlfriend and have a child of your own,i hope that your wisdom and knowledge of parenting shines and your children are as blessed and gifted as my 5 year old.

p.s. ask your mother when you learned how to read...i bet you will be surprised at her answer.
Old 07-13-2002, 06:06 PM   #8
NerfYoda
Grumpy Old Man

Heh make the kid wear this.

aka DJ Sith of the Jedi Academy
My car is made of Nerf.
NerfYoda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 06:10 PM   #9
worryman

LOL@NerfYoda

thats funny,actually we should post some links up for babies up to lets say 6 years old that will be future gamers,thats a great idea!

clothes,toys,web games site links,ect.....
Old 07-13-2002, 06:21 PM   #10
power_ed

Lol nerf

HEY, YOU THERE!
power_ed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 06:43 PM   #11
NerfYoda
Grumpy Old Man

Quote:
Originally posted by worryman
LOL@NerfYoda

thats funny,actually we should post some links up for babies up to lets say 6 years old that will be future gamers,thats a great idea!

clothes,toys,web games site links,ect.....
Damn straight! Gotta train em young!

aka DJ Sith of the Jedi Academy
My car is made of Nerf.
NerfYoda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > 1.04 i was wrong about this patch