lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alliance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-19-2002, 04:33 AM   #1
YourGod

Alliance

Yo y'alls...
i am the leader of the Arcosante PA. I read your site, and it looks like we may be useful to eachother in a sort of trade alliance. If you will visit our website, www.xenotrout.com/xt/arco you will see that we too wish to keep neutral, and avoid killin nuetrals at all costs. We hope to establish our own town, and our own (for the most part) unique structure. Upon seeing your website, I found that we may have use for eachother in the future...tell me what y'alls think

"if the world were cured of all neuroses, there would be no religion"
YourGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2002, 06:37 PM   #2
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Hi there. im one of the admins (not the founder ) of the Associates. it would be very nice to have another allie.. we already have one .. and i recently made some deals with another. ofcousrse when you pick a faction in game. we will not be able to openly say that we are allies anymore... we wish to stay neutral as long as we can

in game and on these forums we will talk more about our alignment

-Wraith 8-

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 06:45 AM   #3
YourGod

sounds great...your other ally is Massassi - right? i haven't seen any info about them...by joinin w/y'alls, would we also be committing ourselves to joining w/them as well? if so (or even if not - i wanna know anyway), could you, or sum1 post sum info about their PA?

Old 07-20-2002, 08:08 AM   #4
setsuko
fashion nugget

A friend of a friend is most often not an enemy, no. But it is not impossible. If everyone were allies to their allies allies (heh), things would quickly get out of hands.

Person A:"Haven't you heard? The Crimson Wings allied with the Intrepid Adventurers, who are allied to the Ukulele Warriors. Which means that we are allied, since they are allied to our common allies the Merchants of R'tall!"

Person B:"No, the Ukulele warriors are enemies to the Rewarding Flames, who are allies to the Crimson Wings, so technically, we're enemies."

Person A:"Or allies."

Person B: "Yeah. Exactly."

http://www.swgalaxies.net/fanimage/images/23.jpg
Al extrañar un amigo bueno siempre me siento algo melancólica...
setsuko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 02:20 PM   #5
YourGod

i know it works that way, but it'll still be usefull to know where we are & whatnot

Old 07-22-2002, 06:38 AM   #6
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
well the massasi havent realy showed up and expressed the joy for SWG .. except for Darth Evad and MikeC. but i dont think you have to align yourself with them. not a must .. but if you want to.. it is ok

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > The Associates > PA Stuff > Alliance