lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-28-2002, 10:12 AM   #281
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Flax kicks Ivrine's legs from under him. Then places his boot on Ivrine's chest, he activates his saber.*

Flax: Who the hell are you? You puny little vac sucker.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 11:22 PM   #282
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
my little fix

okay, how bout this Irvine is BAD
there done, solved

Irvine: "Who am i? Who I am isn't important to you... And do you want to know why?"

*Irvine grins and laughs a few "heh heh heh" 's*

Irvine: "Because.... your going to die..."

*Irvine throws Flax back using force push, then rolls backwards then jumps into the air, re-igniting his second Lightsaber with his left hand, while force throwing the first at Flax with his right.*

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2002, 12:13 AM   #283
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
(( Scarface I thought of a way you could get an older Irvine to be in the timeline. There are god-like creatures who can interfer from time to time. A paticular one is evil he could transport Irvine there and tell him that the Revanent caused the holocaust. Hence the current situation. The God-like character is Redwing-so PM him and clear it with him))

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2002, 04:12 AM   #284
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((The Drode? Well, Craynor would need a reason to want the Revenant destroyed...but the Revenant doesn't seem to be doing anything that would alter events in a way that Craynor would want to interfere. [Justifying the interference is easy, since the Revenant isn't supposed to be there in the timeline anyway]))

*Flax is unable to deflect the saber throw in time, due to his dulled reflexes. Irvine's sword glances off his arm, but through his cut robe, the slice can be seen closing almost immediately*

Rwos: Whoever you are, stop! You cannot kill us and we cannot match you. Fighting is pointless.

Who are you and what do you want here?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2002, 10:47 AM   #285
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Flax picks up the saber before Ivrine recalls it.*

Flax: Sloppy, too sloppy.

*Flax shakes his head, then slices the end off the saber ruining the weapon.*

Flax: Even without the force I can kill you.

*Flax throws off this cloek to reveal the two steel gauntlets, he flexes the fingers of his left hand and an energy shield appears. Flax raises the shield to cover his midsection*

*Now Flax deactivates his saber and draws one of his two blasters.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2002, 01:36 PM   #286
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine still recoils the broken pieces of the light saber...*

Irvine: "Hmph. I came for Revenant. No one else, if anyone does i'll kill him. I have my reasons to do so. I may have lost a lightsaber, bu tim very well more matched with a single then duel, i am skilled well in both, but aiming blasters at an armed Jedi, HA!
but as for Revenant, i think he'd still surive when he's nothing more then a cyborg, but thats until i hit his main power ralays, or at least more of them..."

its like i said for Irvines Bio, if theres a half dozen who are aware of the force and developed some sensory in it, wouldn't you think they'd group together and study them to enhance those powers
but like during the holocaust time, there wouldnt really be anything to be declared as dark or light, becuase of whom would be capible of having any amount of force powers at that time, would be so few in numbers. It could be more like a vast ray of a degree of grays ^_^
so, if Irvine is either good nor dark, due to his personality if he was good, he'd might do it in bad ways, sense theres no Jedi Order to tell him other wise

*Irvine looks over at Cracken*

Irvine: "Well i just as well might have a personal goal here today though..."

Old 09-29-2002, 02:03 PM   #287
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Scarface there is not a set force use that is dark, or light. it is the mind set of the person. If they use hate, aggression, ect. it would be the dark side. The remaining jedi would know this and follow it. Irvine falsly thinks the revenat is responsible for the holocaust and if he stop it, it will prevant the holocaust, so unless he is attacking out of anger he would be using the light side))

Vidar: Sure we can kill him, but Ken'atra is our main concern.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2002, 02:43 PM   #288
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Scarface there is not a set force use that is dark, or light. it is the mind set of the person. If they use hate, aggression, ect. it would be the dark side. The remaining jedi would know this and follow it. Irvine falsly thinks the revenat is responsible for the holocaust and if he stop it, it will prevant the holocaust, so unless he is attacking out of anger he would be using the light side))

seems reasonable. but, i mean its more diverse them borfore due to low numbers, and usualy when you get to a certain point in dark, you automatically shoot all the way (at least what i firgured)
but then he still doesnt know that most of these people are good, but seeing is now that his father is there, it'd be hard not to

*Irvine turns and walks towards Cracken, whom would should have noticed what was goign on...*

Irvine: "How odd, and to think im hardly sensing any force activity from you. And to think i called you once 'Father'... Hmph!"

*Irvine Turns his attention back to flax*

Irvine: "It doesnt matter, to me he's dead. And thats before the Holocuast."

Old 09-29-2002, 02:59 PM   #289
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Flax smiled*

Flax: Like most Jedi you are arogant, you think since you are faster you must be smarter.

*Flax fires twice at the roof*

*A beam falls and lands atop Ivrine, knocking him to the floor and inguring his left arm. Flax walks quickly foward and plucks up the other light saber, this one he ataches to his belt.*

Flax: Check.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2002, 05:37 PM   #290
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Rwos: What on earth do you want a dead shell for? Explain yourself.

Old 09-30-2002, 11:33 AM   #291
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*Cracken walks over to Irvine, who's slowly standing up*

You're still a child, foolish, and headstrong. YOu lack discipline, like always. i can see in the future nothing changes. how's your sister? well, I assume?

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2002, 01:22 PM   #292
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((We need Death to post or else this really will be odd)).

Odin: Cracken why did you leave Ken'atra?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-30-2002, 04:11 PM   #293
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: So are we all just going to stand here?

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-30-2002, 07:40 PM   #294
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine snarling: "Im surprised you reconised me. I think i owe you this..."

*Irvine showing that he still had quite a bit of force powers left, charges some up a little bit and lands a powerful jab at Crackens Jaw, knocking Cracken not only off his feet but a few feet as well*

Irvine: "...as for you... Ill take this back." *uses force pull to retake lightsaber* " Your forgetting about that power. Besides i was informed on a little info about this 'Shell' of yours, but i still have my opinons on Deac and my Father on the other hand. But anywho thats my business not yours. Pardon me..."

*Irvine walks to a wall, and slams his arm back into his socket, and falls to a knee...*

Irvine standing back up once again: "Sorry, old injury..."
Old 09-30-2002, 07:58 PM   #295
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken gets back on his feet, slowly, rubbing his jaw*
You'll pay for your insolence one day boy.
*notices Ken'atra slowly slinking away*
Oh no you DON'T!!
*Takes Ken'Atra by the shoulders and tosses him back into the house*

Old 09-30-2002, 08:48 PM   #296
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Odin to Vidar: See how these humans behave, so easily distracted.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-30-2002, 09:05 PM   #297
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine: "Insolence!? HA! You never gave me a reason to obey you, hell i have no reason why i needed to say that, as far as eitehr one of use is conserned DAD im the one here whom still has the ability to even USE the force, let alone defend oneself agenst it. Father you never gave me, nor my half sister a reason even like you..."

*Irvine turning to a window smiling*

Irvine: "Im surprised i even lasted this long... heh. How old are you now father? Late thirties? Early Fourties?"
Old 10-01-2002, 03:51 AM   #298
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Death was going to post today [we even talked bout it], but I think she forgot - shouldn't screw anything up tho.

@Cracken: I doubt Ken'atra would be trying to slink away - right now he's trying to figure out what the hell the Revenant and Irvine are, and how they're here, with his FAMILY. [And Scar, you're forgetting that Ken'atra's definitely the most powerful Force user in the room]))

Rwos: What...Cracken is your father?

Old 10-01-2002, 09:10 AM   #299
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

i think it would be safer to say that Irvine would be currently around in his late fourties, becuase it'd definately would take quite a long time w/o any real jedi knights who can train him to be a jedi...

@redwing: i sorta know this (about him Ken'atra being the most powerful), but still Irvine and the others whom are involved in the holocause thread really didnt have a basis to waht they can train for to being a jedi, so basically they made their own skills, but thats just my opinion, im not trying to control em ^_^

Irvine: "Can't see the resemblence? and if your wondering about why im so hostile to Cracken is that around the time when i was about six or seven years old, he abandonned me and my mother. Heh, some father i have. then to find out that your father and some other jerk decide to blow most of the galaxy some time later. HA!"

Old 10-01-2002, 02:14 PM   #300
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Odin: I take offense at being called a jerk boy. Especially by one who doesn't know what happened.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-01-2002, 03:48 PM   #301
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
[Sorry, upgrading, can't post a lot]

*The Battle rages on, until The Starkiller hurls his sword into the fray...straight into the Darkstar's chest. It falls, and it and it's army disappear.

The Starkiller turns to face his hosts*

We have won, friends. We have fought, and now..

we find heaven...

*And they vanish*

-----------------------------------

*The Revenant watches the chaos, and turns to Irvine*

What do you want with me? I do not know....

*The Revenant is filled with glowing light*

I...am not ready. I'm back. In a cyborg body. Why did I not go?

Rwos? What is going on? Its me, Deac. I'm....back...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2002, 04:47 PM   #302
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken steps up to his son* I left you because my FATHER called ME, and placed ME as his HIER. I had a duty to HIM. your mother understood that, that one day i would be called upon to take over as Emperor, no matter what the cost. If you can't understand that, and you never did, i don't see how you can even think of suceeding me. EVER. Alys is better than you for the throne. *Glares at Ken'atra* or would have been at least.

*A thought occurs* Alys never knew you where her brother... did she? she never figured out our relations, or her heratige? why not?

Old 10-01-2002, 05:59 PM   #303
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Odin: How nice, a family reunion. Cracken you keep forgetting one important thing. Sooner or later one of us will kill you.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-01-2002, 08:12 PM   #304
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine ignoring Odin: "Well at least you could have taken me with... hell, im here, why dont you send out an order for my removal from this planet, AT least i'd know better..."

And as for Alys, she never wanted the training, although she's quite a good fighter she was a mercenary, but only about 20yrs ago... I wouldnt ever have thought you'd want a pasifist on the throne, unlike meny past emperiors, but she'd be that way only because of that mercinary thing... As for me, you never had the knowledge of my being on there, on that 'throne' you speak of, it was a short time before i got rid of the remains of that new Imperial Council, but they started the fight, not me..."

i dont control all the conuncil, just some, and even those i wouldnt care if anyone played them

*Irvine Smirks*

Irvine: "Well at least now i do know why you left, mother never told me. you never had either. Trust me, I remember it all... Last thing anyone in this universe would want to do is not believe me when i get serious about things..."

*Irvine pulls out both the good lightsaber, and the broken saber, and looks at them both*

Irvine: "I do have to admit, they do look like your's" *looking at Cracken's saber* "...And these have done me well over the years. That i give my thanks. Just dont get used to it."

*Irvine turns to Revenant*

Irvine: "I was sent from the future to destory you from saying what ever you had to Ken'atra, Kenny..." *Irvine remembering his childhood, which reminds him*

Irvine: "I have a younger version of myself here, get him and Kan'atra away from here, before they get hurt. This day aint done yet..."

Last edited by Kuuki; 10-02-2002 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2002, 09:09 PM   #305
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((Scar, please PM me from now on when commenting on my characters form otrher RPG's. Most of that needs to be changed))

Old 10-01-2002, 11:41 PM   #306
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Scar, you need to erase almost all of that stuff you said to Cracken. First, it's inaccurate to his characters, and second it screws with the spinoff (the council isn't *just* your characters, remember?)

Plus Cracken probably didn't know about a second Crimson Star, as it was never supposed to be built. The first was specially made for him, with a special sequence of events required to happen for him to unlock it. Refer to Cantina 7.

He had to die (killed by Flax), reappear in a waiting clone body, in a waiting Star Destroyer which had to dock with the Crimson Star to activate it, like a lock in a key. The Crimson Star also wasn't *built* by humans - it built itself with an immense amount of cloaked droids over 20-30 years or more. All this was designed specifically for Cracken by his father Palpatine.

A second Crimson Star couldn't fit any of this, and thus would have to be an outside project. One I doubt Cracken had knowledge of (though it's Cmdr Cracken's perogative to state that)))

*Rwos sensed Deac's spirit enter the Revenant...and then he knew. That was why Irvine had come...to destroy Deac...but why? Rwos tried to gauge Irvine, and failed. But gut instinct told him Irvine was being mostly honest...*

Rwos: Listen, whoever you are, you are severely misguided. We are trying to prevent the Holocaust. Indeed we could not be causing it here, since our very presence here is a distortion of the time stream.

*to Ken'atra* Ken'atra, you need give us the Time Matrix, so we can stop this. *reaches out his hand*

Last edited by Redwing; 10-02-2002 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:47 AM   #307
Death

Dad: *Grabs onto his wife and cowers in a corner*
Mom: *Holds her little Kenny protectively*
*Ken'atra looks at his parents and anger swells up inside of him. How dare these creatures scare his parents like that?! He looks at the one that spoke to him. The Time Matrix...perhaps if he jumped again then these strangers would follow him. While backing away from the winged one he closes his eyes. He needs a planet. Any planet will do! Just get these people away from his parents! Everything around him starts to dissolve and moments later he is on yet another planet*

"They didn't name him Death for nothing, you know. He's a killer, a murderer. Men, women, children...doesn't matter, if they're in his way...if he's bored. He'll kill 'em all. He has no respect for life. He only wants to kill and destroy."- Stealth
"He could change. If we could get him he could change."- Nivek
"No, I don't think so. No one can stop Death."- Stealth
Death is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 03:35 AM   #308
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Rwos realized what Ken'atra was doing as he did it, and lunged for him. His hand closed on empty air.

The landscape changed. Cracken appeared ten feet from him. The others were out of sight, due apparently to the random quality of the Time Matrix' pull.

Irvine and the Revenant Deac had been left behind. And Ken'atra was nowhere to be seen.*

((OOS: Scar, to spell this out, Irvine, Revenant, and Ken'atra's family are still on Raynor. ))

Old 10-02-2002, 01:28 PM   #309
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Odin: We had the perfect chance to get him, but no these people had to go on and on. Vidar where are you?

Vidar: Right behind you.

Odin: Come lets find the others.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-02-2002, 03:02 PM   #310
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Striding next to Ken'atra is a woman with flowing red hair and black eyes, holding a double ended lightsaber, and with an all too familiar tatoo on her hand....

Reletha.*

Reletha: My apprentice! You have returned, just as I knew you would! I knew telling you about the time matrix was a good idea. Now you have brought me my enemies! Where are they...wait...

Deac's dead? *Laughs*

Oh my apprentice, you have performed admirably! You are a fine heir of the Darkstar!

*Reletha suddenly gasps*

Ragnarok!? Now!? You fool! Without the Darkstar here anymore, how am I to gain power?! Give me the time matrix, apprentice. I have to correct your mistakes!!!

Old 10-02-2002, 05:31 PM   #311
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Flax stands next to Cracken.*

Flax: So thats your son? Well you could do alot worse. My boy, Hal, he has a different girl every week!

*Takes out a cigar and offers one to CRacken.*

Flax: Correlia's finest.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-02-2002, 06:14 PM   #312
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken takes the cigar*
Alys is my daughter. Irvine is my son. *cracken lights his cigar*

*He looks up to the sky... Alys... he wonders how far back they were from thr present. he wondered if he could correct the mistakes he now so obviously saw......*

Old 10-02-2002, 07:50 PM   #313
Death

*Ken'atra looks at Reletha, for a few moments confusion clouds his eyes but then he blinks that away. * Master...you are alive. You should not be. *But that doesn't matter. He wonders what he should tell her but his Master had already found the most important news in his mind by herself. For a moment he considers giving the Time Matrix to her but then he thinks otherwise* No. I need it for my own plans.

"They didn't name him Death for nothing, you know. He's a killer, a murderer. Men, women, children...doesn't matter, if they're in his way...if he's bored. He'll kill 'em all. He has no respect for life. He only wants to kill and destroy."- Stealth
"He could change. If we could get him he could change."- Nivek
"No, I don't think so. No one can stop Death."- Stealth
Death is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 07:53 PM   #314
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((you know it's t'bac if it comes from Corellia

Hey Deac, have you considered putting Reletha into the spinoff, posing as a 'good guy'? That's how she could find out about the Time Matrix))

Rwos: *stares at Cracken and Flax incredulously, then detects Ken'atra's scent on the air again. And a somehow familiar female human...

Ken'atra was approaching with a companion. Rwos whirled and ran in their direction. As Ken'atra came into sight he yelled*

Ken'atra, you fool! You realize you've left your parents as well as your young self in grave danger! Those---

*His companion. That was Reletha Darkstar!*

Old 10-02-2002, 08:15 PM   #315
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Odin and Vidar come up from behind the group*

Odin: I see everyone is here. Now who is with Ken'atra?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-02-2002, 09:19 PM   #316
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Cracken puffs on the cigar, and looks toward Ken'atra and the new figure, the Darkstar*

Old 10-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #317
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine now becoming forious very angery for my sucky spelling*

Irvine: "I should have known... Those bastards, at least i didnt finish off Revenant. I was told by some jerks, back in my own timeline that by gettign rid of him would prevent the holocaust, but they just wanted it to be re-enforced. Looks like my fate is sealed now."

*Irvine paused and now calm*

Irvine: "My punishment for my failure. I'm not going to be sent back, I know it. But at least i would help that this version of me will have a better future."

*Irvine looks off into the field where he sees a younger version of himself...*

Irvine: "What ever you people have to do, ill help, but once the timeline is altered, ill disapear, because i wouldnt have exsisted, well, maybe if that time matrix protects me from it... Well thats if i'd become 'linked' to it. ive done my homework..."

((OOS: Scar, to spell this out, Irvine, Revenant, and Ken'atra's family are still on Raynor. ))

you didnt have to spell it out, i knew it, so why say it?

Old 10-03-2002, 12:45 PM   #318
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((That was said Scar, in case you were under the impression that your character would be transported along with the rest))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-03-2002, 04:00 PM   #319
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: Wow. This is longer than Cantina1 , which had to stop because it was too big to load. This storyline needs to wrap up soon. This should probably be the final time shift]

Reletha: We will resolve this later, apprentice. But now, what is this, my enemies all here, and, Cracken, son of Palpatine no less. I have no quarrel with you...you are welcome in my new order.

As for you, gargoyle, even without the darkstar I am still a sith lady. And with Deac dead-

*Suddenly, a distant whirring of servomotors can be heard*

--------------------------------------

*Deac sees his friends again after so long. He remembers the house, where he saw them all those years ago... and how he'd been forced to wait to find them again*

Don't count on it, Reletha!

Reletha: What?! You never quite seem to die, do you?

No. Wherever you run, throughout time, I'll always be following you. You can never hide.

Give me the time matrix, Ken'atra! It's over!

Old 10-03-2002, 07:23 PM   #320
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine: "Not if i can help it!"

*Irvine injects himself with a few Bacta shots, and his woulds close up almost immedately, and a powerful Light surge is created*

Irvine: "I ain't going anywhere anymore, at least i know that my real destiny hasnt been writen yet..." *turns to others* "In a few year from now the weapony system for a Crimson Star II will be created long before the plans for its construction, which encludes a weaker version of the same torpedos what caused the holocaust get them, and use em agenst those other ones! Ill take care of thise guy!"

*Irvine force grabs his Fathers Lightsaber and ignites both. One Red and one Blue...*

Irvine: "I'm Irvine Cracken, Son of Lord Cracken of the Sith. I will fight you, and lets take this outside now shall we?"

*Irvine charges a small amount of force and Force Throws Reletha through a wall*

Irvine: "I dont care how you do it, just do it, and get out of here!"

*Irvine jumps out of the hole in the wall...*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future