lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2002, 10:51 PM   #121
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

excellent, kit fisto has joined our list of writers welcome kit fisto (hands him a piece of cake) and not to be a prick or anything but i think its custOdial not custUdial =P. lookin forward to his place in our war.

The shroud of the dark emperor Divine Spirit has fallen.

*~*Master in the Sith Academy*~*

walk into the light and you are blinded.

walk away from the light and your path is illuminated.

I answer the call of frostmourne alone.

it hungers.
Darth Talliusc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 10:57 PM   #122
Kit fisto JK
Banned

thanks for the cake and yes I know I miss spelt custodial
Kit fisto JK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 11:12 PM   #123
Yom

As the 2 of them walk down the hallway they start to chat. "So you are the jedi hunter yom" says kit.

"Yep i was" i am no longet a Bounty Hunter though. now i am just a guy on a black op mission" says Yom. "so who did u kill to get that armor?"

"i dont know who did u u kill for yours?"

the 2 laugh. and continue to the the hanger. hen they get there they Find Camus Sleeping in a chair dressed in his fight suit. Yom walks over and kicks the bottom of his chair. camus wakes witha a jolt. He looka at the 2 men and and says.

"What do u whant? cant u see i was sleeping"

kit stats " well u see we are in a Bla-"

Yom cust him off "we need a ship. we will take the correlion transport. and no questoins asked got it"

"yes sir. i will have my men ready your ship" Camus states. and walks over to the goup of men.

Kit looks a yom and says angerly "Why did u cut me off like that i was talking"

"yes u were and u were about to revial that we were going on a black op mission. the only people that need to know that are me, u, the Admiral, and the guy we are saving. NO ONE EALS! got it!" yom snaps

"yes sir" said kit bitterly

Camus walks back over and says "well the ship is ready for take off. so were u guys heading?"

Kit awnser "no were special."

"well ok then have a good trip and may the force be with u" said camus

Kit says over to Yom " Yom i am doing to take my ship to give u cover i think it would be for afectiv"

"ok that sounds good to me"

they go to there ships and lanch in to the blackness of space.

"Ok Kit we are off to coruscant. when we get there lets keep radio silens untill we are on the ground together. understand?"

"Yeah"

"good here is were we will land"

Both ships fly and go in to hyperspace

Armed with a Knife and Pan
Chef must put on the show
Yom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 11:24 PM   #124
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

any time, but im afraid i must know. why dont you change it if you know its wrong? well anyways, i think its about time for more of my story =) here goes

coruscant:
Darth Talliusc crouched motionlessly on top of one of coruscants many skyscraping buildings, unlike the other almost baloonshaped skyhooks this building was a large rectangle with spikes along the highest floors edge. it had once been a museum of jedi art, where the more artistic jedi displayed their paintings. now it was just another armory in the Emperors capital. the emperor was not in the capital at the moment, he was away holding a convocate of the sith, a convocate that Talliusc had been told not to attend. "no matter" thought Talliusc, "ill get the necessary information from the master, and the full story from Reb when he comes to debrief his assassins". "actually" it occurred to Talliusc, "my spider spy's should still be on station at the grand meeting room. ill simply have to request the transcript through the delta-channel and none of my brethren will know". Talliusc keyed in the requesition through his wrist comm, which relayed the message to his speeder which in turn sent it to an orbiting satellite. the message should be at his suite by the time he returned.

Talliusc had taken to this building more and more recently, its solidity and hard sharp shape set it apart from many of coruscants buildings in this area, it truly stood out among all near it. a fitting place for a man contemplating his destiny. the jedi had escaped him, more importantly he had not been able to rid the galaxy of Obi wan, or that cursed Tyrion. His master would have harsh words and harsher punishments for Talliusc soon, there was no doubt of it. the wind was cool on Talliuscs face and blew his hair back into the depths of his cloak, he had been on this roof ever since he had learned that the jedi escaped him. Memories flooded back to Talliusc, from different times in days past, when life was so much more enchanting. much different from the dismal existence of a sithlord. The darkside was a drug, and Talliusc was addicted, if he needed to kill more jedi to get more of the drug then that is what he would do. there was no alternative. Growing angry at himself for slipping into this cycle he felt the darkside swell up in him, it had to be released soon.
Talliusc strode back to his speeder and drove into the lowest level of coruscant navigable by speeder, parked in an alleyway and initiated the security system. Several blocks down Talliusc saw a group of thugs, 4 rodians 1 quarren 2 gands and a gamorrean. Talliusc could tell by the way they walked that the quarren was the leader. Talliusc walked towards them and he heard one of the rodians laugh to himself "chi panna wee toosje eh hehehe" Talliusc was fluent in many languages, the rodian said that they had more fresh meat for tonight. how wrong he was. as the gang closed in around Talliusc he felt rather then heard one of the rodians swing a durasteel rod at Talliusc skull, using the force he made a shield just milimetres from his cloak and let it absorb the kinetic energy of the strike. "what the? he didnt even flinch" said the gand. "tough guy uh?" said the other gand. as he pulled out a stun stick. he stabbed forward into Talliuscs side, again letting the force fill him Talliusc absorbed the energy storing it.
"your weapon clearly isnt working" replied Talliusc to the assault. finally getting into it the quarren unsheathed a blaster carbine "now give us the goods and we might let you live" smiling to himself Talliusc released all the stored up anger and hatred into a full force explosion.

after the dust cleared Talliusc was on a sort of island in the middle of the road, the ground all around him was several metres lower then it had been and there were charred bones at the bottom, Talliusc studied the bones from his island "mustve been the gammoreans, wouldnt be much left of any of the others" and with a shrug he headed back to his speeder, tonight at least the urge was sated. deactivating the security of his speeder with his wrist watch Talliusc saw something near the driver side door. "heh" chuckled Talliusc "foolish beast tried to take my speeder" pulling back the corpse of the Gran he climbed once more into his speeder and sped home to his suite in the imperial palace.

"lights" said Talliusc as he entered his room. this was a deluxe appartment meant for visiting ambassadors from wealthy planets. it disgusted Talliusc. nothing like his quarters on the Dreadhold. qeuing in his personal code to the computer console he called up the first unread message. "dear god. NO"

edited for spelling and continuity.

it hungers.

Last edited by Darth Talliusc; 08-04-2002 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-01-2002, 11:38 PM   #125
Kit fisto JK
Banned

what was the message what was the message
Old 08-02-2002, 01:31 AM   #126
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

kit check ur pm's please.

it hungers.
Old 08-02-2002, 01:34 AM   #127
Kit fisto JK
Banned

I got the little popup thing
Old 08-02-2002, 01:43 AM   #128
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

ah, thank you muchly. say, where did you get that thing anyways?

it hungers.
Old 08-02-2002, 01:46 AM   #129
Kit fisto JK
Banned

what thing???
Old 08-02-2002, 02:04 AM   #130
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

the little pop-up thing you just mentioned. the one that tells u when u have a PM

it hungers.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:04 AM   #131
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Okay guys, lets try to get back to the stories in this thread I will post mine as soon as I get up to date on my reading, so it may be a little later

"Yeah no one likes a smart ass, but we all like stars,
But that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason..."
Darklighter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 03:57 PM   #132
Camus
«°Šþäm•zⰻ©

Location: Northern Oklahoma... IM not a cowhick I dont mess with cows!!! I dont live in the country!!! I dont have a horse!!! and most important I dont wear nut huggers!!! Oh and one more thing... Im not a goat roper... Sick freaks...
After Yom left the hanger in the Kela Crove Camus started to walk around the hanger over looking the Z-95 training ships when he heard something behind a tool box Camus got closer and over heared someone talking. Camus' started to listen once he heard the voice say, "Yes master the homing becon in on Yoms Corellian freighter." Camus quickly shoved the box back pressing the man upagainst the wall. the voice started to scream.

"What did you do!" Camus screamed at the man

Of course the man said what he was ordered to do. "I put a becon on Yoms ship... They want to take Yom and find out where he is going."

"What is the frequincey?"

"I dont know!"

Several people heard Camus and started to help push the tool box on the man helping camus proswaid the spy. "You dont know you die... You know you might live if your master will allow it." The voice started to scream out numbers. Camus then looked at the chief mechanic. The chief mechanic quickly ran off to Camus' b-wing/e okay take this spy out of here im getting my clone and leaving to help Yom.

Camus ran to the corner of the hanger to a door with a key pad. of course Camus puched in a password and oppend the door to reveal a perfect Camus clone. The glass of the tube that held the clone slid up and out stepped Camus2 the only diffrence between Camus and Camus2 was Camus2 has two black lines on both of his cheeks that run over his cheek bones.

"Good to see you again," said the clone.

"You know I envy you. You get to sit in a tube asleep between missions."

The clone laughed and started to make his way to the b-wing/e. Camus quickly fallowed after his clone. They both walked up to thier slightly customized black skemmed b-wing/e. Camus got into his set as Camus2 got into his. The ground crew waved at Camus and with that simple accnolgement Camus took off.

Quote:
Mean while
Yom was flying his Corrillian YT-1300 Kela Crove in hyperspace. When suddenly he was pulled out of hyperspace by a Immobilizer 418. Yoms eyes whidden once he saw the Immobilizer 418 and a Victory class star destroyer waiting for him. Yom quickly put it into full throughtle and started to try to manouver around. shortly after being cought suddenly camus' black b-wing/e dropped out of hyperspace blazzing away at the Immobilizer. Camus2's aim was 99% accuat as he shot at the giant gravaty wells. withen minutes the ion cannons had dessabled on gravaty well ennabling the the Kela Crove to manouver alittle bit more. quickly fallowing that the Camus's destroyed the second gravty well. quickly Yom stared a few basic manouvers and distroyed a few ties that stared to come out of the victroy class distroyer. with in 10 minutes of entering the fight the b-wing over whelmmed both distroyers and distroyed the Immobilizer. Once the Immobilizer was distroyed Yom called to Camus, "Would you like to cover my ass alittle more after we leave?" Camus just laughed as both Yom and the Camus's enterd hyperspace on thier way to Coruscant.

Sam - 2
Darth-Nasty - 2
whitedragon - 2
XERXES - 2

Gold Stars
whitedragon - 4
Tyrion - 2
greedo626 - 2
Camus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 04:46 PM   #133
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Mr medlomatic will be replying to this soon as whitedragon owuld say , i wanna out a twist on the storyline methinks. *goes away thinking for a good idea*
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 04:59 PM   #134
Yom

Kit Drops out of hyperspace and fell that some thing is about go wrong. all of the suden a suadron of tie interceptors drop out od hyperspace coming stait for him.

"oh Crap" he says calmly, "Yom U better get your Arsh here soon" he says a starts to shoot at the flight leader. then he pulls up and then banks to the lef to to get another pass at the ties. he shoots off 4 more shots and hits one of the ties the crossed in to his line of fire. as kit pushes down on the fightstick and finds that he has 6 ties on his 6. "Sh*T i am not going to serive very long like this.

Then out of no were a B-wing Drops out of hyper space. and starts to shoot at the ties on Kit's tail. 4 of then break off and the other 2 were shot due to the suprise.

"This is Camus i am here to help." camus says through the comlink.

"thanx for the help there. but were is Yom" Kit asks as he shoots at tie in front of him. the tie pulls up and turns around to get a head on head pass but be for the tie could get off a shoot kit his him and blows up. kit fly throw the flames.

"he made a quick stop, lets finish these guys off now and talk latter." camus yells through the COm as he is pulling up to shake the Tie that is on his tail. as camus pulls back on the trottel and lets the tie pass him camus 2 shots and geta a direct hit "nice shot there camus 2"

"Thanx camus" as camus2 shoot another shot and hits at a tie that passes in front of him.

Then another Ship comes out of hyper space. its the Kela Crove. as yome takes notise that there is a battle going on. "well boys it is sure nice to see u all agin" he says as he shoots at what is lef to the remaning ties.

well the rest of the ties were no match for the 3 ships so after the battel they head to the next jump point.

"Hey Yom what took so long to get here?" Askes Kit.

"I hade tp stop and get rid of a homing becon" Yom says to kit. "if it was not for Camus and his clone i would of not made it out of there. But the Question is who know that i am aout of retierment?" there was a slight pause. "Camus who was the spy talking to?"

Camus says quckly "i dont know he did not say who he was. Well who could be afread of u coming out of retierment?"

"i gess my former employer but he is long dead. well who ever it is they i know i am coming and it is not good cuz i have not fought with a sith in so long" anoter long silence " ok now in this next jump we are going all together and land and get White and who eals is down there. camus this is the local of the the landing pad and i dont think we will be running in to trubble in the air untill we start to leave so we need to make it fast every one under stand"

"Roger that" camus and his clone gose

"Roger and out" adds kit

"Lets Go!!" yom said as all 3 ships head out in hyper space

*end of part 3*

Old 08-02-2002, 05:20 PM   #135
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

"who was that" obi-wan said. "just a sith" dragon said. dragon got up with pain shooting through his leg. but by some mirical was able to conceal it from the others. "my ship is down below a few levels my padawan can show you." "what about you" tyrion said. "ill catch up in a day or so. i would like to visit a friend of mine." obi-wan and the others had learned to trust dragon over the years so they all said their goodbyes and went in seperate directions.

if there was anything white dragon was good at it was disguiseing pain. he learned that it would be an advantage in a fight if he dident show pain. the other jedi were some of his greatest friends but he would only face shadow angel alone. dragon stoped in an old run down building and walked inside. the inside was completely diffrent from the outside. it was like a ware house but it was filled full of classic speeders and all sorts of old but expensive stuff. upstairs was a whole floor for living and live this man did. dragon walked into the kitchen . a fat twilek was over the stove cooking something. dragon roughly turned the twilek around and imbraced him in a bone crunching hug. "asa its great to see you" dragon said. asa looked at him and said "what brings you to coruscant." dragon pointed to his nee. "can you patch me up im in a hurry sort of."

after asa had healed dragon he brought out some soup and bread. "what are you doing here" asa said. "jedi busness, you know the normal stuff." dragon said. "and how have you been." asa asked. "same as always." "sorry i asked." dragon bent his leg back and forth, it was as good as new. "i cant thank you enough asa." "dont mention it, youve helped me more times than i can count." dragon got up and put on his jacket "i guess ill see you later asa." "good bye ian shoot i mean dragon." " thats ok i t wont mater much for long."

Dont mess with retarded scientists.
whitedragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 05:22 PM   #136
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Mr medlomatic will be replying to this soon as whitedragon owuld say ,
well you have to admit that that was a good joke after you wrote that good story. good storys are ment to be made fun of

Old 08-03-2002, 12:16 AM   #137
Dissectional

yeah where have i come into play again? i'm wondering so's i don't have to read all those posts

Dath Maximus' Padawan

Official Jedi Name: Nic'vi Hujua

Official Academy Snowspeeder Pilot

Captain of Ice Squadron (call sign: Ice Leader)

Commander of Death Squadron (call sign: Death 2)

One of Lexx's legion of Heroes

Member of NORML and advocate for Cannabis Legalization
Dissectional is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2002, 09:29 AM   #138
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissectional
yeah where have i come into play again? i'm wondering so's i don't have to read all those posts
well i have a good idea how about each of us go on a seperate mission but in the end we all get brought together to do....something. but we can also team up

Old 08-03-2002, 06:02 PM   #139
Yom

Quote:
Originally posted by whitedragon

well i have a good idea how about each of us go on a seperate mission but in the end we all get brought together to do....something. but we can also team up

Wha???? am i wrighting some one new in i am lost and i dont know how i am going to cuz i got it all planed out in me head well if i have too i will but get to me ASAP on this plez

Old 08-03-2002, 06:06 PM   #140
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Yom

Wha???? am i wrighting some one new in i am lost and i dont know how i am going to cuz i got it all planed out in me head well if i have too i will but get to me ASAP on this plez
na continue with your story. thats why i said we can team up with eachother

Old 08-03-2002, 10:50 PM   #141
Yom

* PART 4 *

Once on the ground safly the 4 men start to head to the point were White Was said to be. now all men are armed and were Robes to hid there identity. the ctizens stare with fear that the four men could be Sith Kinghts here to terrorize the people. but the four men stay silent. but in the ally nere them they see on comming stormTroopers. so they all dash in to the nearest biulding.

the biulding that the whent in to was a old museum of the sith. i had every thing all the history and even a diplay of mandiloian armor. For that the Mandlorins sided with the sith in the sith war.

yom walks up to the cased and pulls out his blaster and breaks it open with the but of the blaster. he reaches in and takes the helmet that was on display and says over to the others "i been meanig to get a new helmet" all the others can do is laugh at the fact that he were selling for the sith. he slips off his hood to his robe and puts on the helmet then throws the hood back on.

"the cost is clear!" says camus's clone

they all walk out back in to the street and then come up to the biulding were White Dragon could be so they enter the biulding. after entering kit gets on the comlink to find White Dragon the other 3 keep a look out with hands close to there wepons.

after a few minutes of trying to get White on the comlink Kit finaly gets in tuch with him and gets his local. " He is on the 307 floor. they get to the elavaters and they take the long trip up to the 307th floor witch had briges to the other biuldngs surounding it.

but then they deside to stop the floor befor the 307th and let Camus and his clone get off. "so u guys are going to take the stairs up to the net floor and scop things out" Yom asks "well we are going to do the same with the 308Th so that if we need a place to hide we know were to go"

after the doors shut to the elavater both the camus and his clone start to walk down the hall ways scoping things out. then around the corner they here foot steps of storm troopers marching, about to turn the corner. Camus reaches in to the force and hides him and his clone untill they pass them. after they pass the both of them start unleasing hell on the storm troopers from behind. but then to hind a nother squad started to make the corner rushing to the action to stop what ever is making such a ruckes. as both men take cover in the door ways they start to return fire. but then to make things more complicated for the 2 a squad start to tunr the corner behind them.

Camus 2 turns to return fire. both men are so pin down they feel the presure.

Mean While

"ok get ready" yom says as he pulls off his robe and trows it to the grownd and pulls out his blasters. and Kit pulls out his saber and and pulls off his robe.

"ok i am ready" he says through his helmet. the doors open and the rush out hid in a door way then they find the hall way clear and that no one is around at all. as they start to sneek through the hall way they find a big room as they enter they see 2 men in black robes standing in the shadows. both robe men step in to the light and throw off the robes and ligh up there light sabers.

"i see we have run in to some mercenaries" one says to the other.

"i deed we have master" the other said

"oh crap! why do i have to kill a sith first thing i get here? Why cant it be a storm trooper? i much rater it be a storm-" Yom gose

Kit cuts him off as he lights up his lightsaber, "Yom! Calm Your self."

"I am calm!" he yells " i got the padawna"

"thanx! i gess i am stuck with the more ugly one" he says as he get in to his ready stance

then yom starts to dash to left and shoot a few shot and the padawna reflects one of then and doges the other> then yom cuts back to the right to get another angle then keep on shooting then he chrges the padawan with great speed and the padawn start to charg as well and then Yom fakes a dive making the padawan go lower and then yom jumps high than flips over the padawn and to shoot him and hit him in the back of the padawna and the lifeless boddy of the sith padawan falls to the floor with a thud.

Mean While

Camus and his clone are still finding off the the storm tropers one by one with boddies flying all over at camus 2's end, with every shot of his Concussion launcher. and boddies droping left and right at camus's end due to the fire of his Reapeter.

" I think i clead them all over this way come on!!!" camus yells to his clone " By the way were the hell are we? were did they all come from?" he says as they turn the corner and while passing a window they see Ties Flying around the Biulding. "ok i think this mission as taken a turn for the worse. What do u think?"

"I think so sir. and i think they know we are here" Camus 2 says quickly as he fires a nother shot at the stormies that are fallowing them. "what do u think we should do?"

"I say we get the Hell up stairs, get White and get out of here" then Camus relizes" if they know we are here then that means are way of getting of this rock is now heavaly garded. Crap whats next" he says as mor stormies come out of the door near them. But Camuse is quick to open fire on them.

a few feet later they come to the door to the stairs. they open it and.

Mean While

Kit Charges at the sith and starts to attack and defending the fighting dose not go on for long for Kit out wite the Sith by jumping over him and back stabing him.

"well that wasn't to hard now was it yom?" Kit ask yom.

"No, it remids me of a time were i had to take on pirates from Black Sun." he says as he picks up the saber of the lifles padawn, "some people collect Rocks i collect Sabers" he says with a gin and puts the saber under his back armor plate.

"Well lets get out of here and get to White" Kit says while running to the door at the other end of the room. they get to the door and it is to a stair case the gose down to the lower levels. as they do down the stairs they hear Stormies running down down the stairs so they start to run to the next floor and get to white. they whait righ in side the door to so whait and see if they pass. They do and do on down to the level were the Camus and His Clone are.

"we need to find White and fast. and i think they know we are here too" Yom says

Kit adds "at least they are going to camus and camus 2 and not us"

"Good point" Yom says as they walk down the hall quickly and quietly,

then they herd a a sound of a light saber light up and....

Mean while

camus opens the door to see a group of Impereal officers. Camus grabs hold of one and put his blaster to one of the officer head and shows him to the stormies who stoped shotting by now in fear of hitting one of there own. bothe the camus's get in to the stair well and tell the officer he is now ther hosige and if he talks he will die.

well the get up to the next floor and and camus shoots the office in the head and then camus 2 starts give him a wierd look "what? he was breathing to hard. it was getting on my nerves" He says as he gos throw the door.

at the end of the hall they see Kit in a ready stans and yom with both guns pointing at a man with a light saber on and in the ready stance.

both Camus and camus 2 break out in to a run tord the 3 men and they slow doen when they see the saber colaps and and yom lower his guns.

"Hey" Camus yells out to all the men "what is going on" he says a s he gets closer to them

"well we found white" Yom says "but now we need to get out of here"

"We!" White snaps "it is more like You need to get out of here. i am staying here'

"No our orders are to bring u back to the academy!" Camus Snaps back

"no i am here to deal with some bissnes" white says calmly

"Intel came in and sith are plaining an attack on the academy agin" Kit said "so wenn need to get back

all 5 of them are standng in a circle yelling at one onther. but Yom Walks be hind white and knocks him over the head with the butt of his blaster. white falls to the ground.

"Well that solves one problem" Yom says as he bends over and picks white up and puts him over his sholders. "ok we need to get out of here now so lets go to the next biulding over and get down from there got it now camus u lead and camus 2 u bring up the rear. ok lets go!!!!"

******************END OF PART 4********************

Old 08-03-2002, 10:58 PM   #142
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

ok yom i get to do the next part ok.

Old 08-03-2002, 11:07 PM   #143
Yom

Quote:
Originally posted by whitedragon
ok yom i get to do the next part ok.
ok are u mad i am sorry for knoking you out and all but it is wat i had palaind from the beging because u whanted to satay there and fight shadow angel and i hed to bring u back an all sorry if u whant i will edit it

Old 08-04-2002, 10:57 AM   #144
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

You guys, can I just ask...WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?

I really want to write something, but everyone has gone somewhere and I don't know where they have gone. White, you said they all said there goodbyes and went their seperate ways. Well, where did each of them go> I want to include Obi, but I don't know where he is either...

Could domeone clear this up for me, please?

Old 08-04-2002, 11:20 AM   #145
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Darklighter
You guys, can I just ask...WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?

I really want to write something, but everyone has gone somewhere and I don't know where they have gone. White, you said they all said there goodbyes and went their seperate ways. Well, where did each of them go> I want to include Obi, but I don't know where he is either...

Could domeone clear this up for me, please?
well obi just left coruscant and is on his way back

Old 08-04-2002, 11:40 AM   #146
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Okay...sorry for overreacting a bit, I was getting frustrated...thanks for teling me

Hope you don't mnd if I include you in my next story Obi?

Old 08-04-2002, 11:51 AM   #147
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

when white dragon awoke he had a spliting headache. he was in a bed in a dark room. he got up and went outside.yom was in the copilot seat of the bridge and dident have his armor on. "your finnally awake huh its about time." yom got up, dragon walked over to him and punched him in the gut. "dont ever do that to me again" dragon said.

they landed in the acadamy without any trouble. obi-wan walked up to dragon and told him that the sith had some how found the location of the acadamy. and were probly going to attack again. " are we going to evacuate" dragon said. "no" obi-wan said "were going to fight" "permission to scout around the planet" dragon said. "yes do what you can and ill get the troops ready." dragon turned to yom and kit "come on ill need your help" "finnally" kit said.

ok yom its your turn again

Old 08-04-2002, 11:55 AM   #148
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Darklighter
Okay...sorry for overreacting a bit, I was getting frustrated...thanks for teling me

Hope you don't mnd if I include you in my next story Obi?
go ahead yeah i dont mind

it will probly take the sith aa month to get to the planet

Old 08-04-2002, 12:00 PM   #149
Camus
«°Šþäm•zⰻ©

Location: Northern Oklahoma... IM not a cowhick I dont mess with cows!!! I dont live in the country!!! I dont have a horse!!! and most important I dont wear nut huggers!!! Oh and one more thing... Im not a goat roper... Sick freaks...
When Camus's B-wing dropped out of hyper space they split off from Yom and the others. Camus went off to do a few routen cheaks on a few of there outer posts. but did little did anyone know how much trouble the two Camus could get into so quickly.

Sam - 2
Darth-Nasty - 2
whitedragon - 2
XERXES - 2

Gold Stars
whitedragon - 4
Tyrion - 2
greedo626 - 2
Old 08-04-2002, 02:22 PM   #150
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Hmmm.. i will have to read lots of stories again to figure out where everyone is!
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2002, 02:41 PM   #151
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

previously:

"lights" said Talliusc as he entered his room. this was a deluxe appartment meant for visiting ambassadors from wealthy planets. it disgusted Talliusc. nothing like his quarters on the Dreadhold. qeuing in his personal code to the computer console he called up the first unread message. "dear god. NO"

Coruscant:

Talliusc sat motionless at his computer console staring at the letters on the screen, it was a transcript sent to him by one of his espionage droids. He had been curious as to why he had not been summoned to the convocate of the sith in person, and more confused when he was not told to be present via holocomm. in truth he hadnt known what to expect. and as his master had told him many times before "what you do not know will kill you surer then a lightsaber through the throat". as any good tactician would, Talliusc had provisioned several methods for finding out what would happen at the convocate. While a personal spy might be captured or at least sensed by his master a small cyber-spider would be virtually invisible and very effective.

as Talliusc read over the transcript again in disbelief waves of shock outrage and betrayal fell over his body. the meeting had started out as normal as any convocate of the sith might. Talliusc had been pleased at first to see Darth Malice enter the room and take his place at the table, Darth Slayne was the newest member of the academy and the inner circle of sith. Talliusc felt a glimmer of pride that his brethren had found the jedi academy of Thedonias and curiously enough, a twinge of surprise. he had always assumed that Darth Malice would be the one to locate the academy, he had more skill in that area then many of the sith and a knack for knowing how the jedi thought. Talliusc was also surprised to find out about the siths newest weapon, lord maul. "if the master has 2 million of these warriors then his need for me will lessen" The darth maul clones had been tampered with the same as all of the other clone troopers. slightly more docile and ardently loyal to Divine Spirit. The rest of the meeting was a description of the invasion plan for Thedonias. The sith filtered out of the room, all except Darth Dominance and Divine Spirit. What Talliusc read next shattered his mental coolness. His brethren were going to kill his only friend unless he did something about it. awaking from his shocked state Talliusc gathered his weapons and his robes and started for the door when a new message came in. "lord Talliusc, priority alert code Blue 73! please respond" code blue 73 meant that Jedi had been located on the capital. "Again? these jedi visit here every week almost." thought Talliusc darkly. "i dont have time for this captain, ill send some of the lower Sith to handle it." replied Talliusc. "but my lord! these jedi have been identified as Kit fisto jk and the bounty hunter known as Yom, only a member of the inner circle stands a chance against them!" pleaded the voice once more. Yom had been known across the galaxy as one of the most fearsome bounty hunters ever to walk the trade, he had bagged more then a score of jedi at one point or another. so why was he with these jedi now? "do not interfere with me captain, i have more important matters to deal with" with that Talliusc switched off the comm and started for the door. Once into his private Tie Talliusc ordered two of the more promising lower sith to confront the jedi. whether or not these sith would be able to destroy the jedi didnt matter to Talliusc at the moment, he had a friend to save! In a matter of moments Talliusc's life had been turned upside down. he was now disobeying direct orders to remain on coruscant and interfering with his masters plans. He was now a renegade from the inner circle, but he had an advantage. none of the other Sith knew that he wasnt loyal to them any more and none but other members of the inner circle would dare order him about. He sent warnings to Reb through his private Delta channel, as soon as Reb visited his ship he would know everything and be prepared. but if Reb didnt check his messages soon then they would both probably be dead within 24 hours. at max hyperspace speeds his fighter could be there in little more then 2 hours and Talliusc was pushing it for all it had. before leaving Coruscant he had left command of coruscants defense to the commander of the Dreadhold Talliusc's private stardestroyer. he had almost wanted to take the Dreadhold with him but it was far too slow and far too recognizable. Time was running out and for Reb that meant death.

it hungers.

Last edited by Darth Talliusc; 08-04-2002 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-04-2002, 05:26 PM   #152
Yom

@ Darth Talliusc: iam not a jedi i am a bounty hunter that collects sabers he has 16 sabers now

BUT I AM NOT A JEDI!!

Old 08-04-2002, 06:03 PM   #153
whitedragon
Gun-toteing smoker

hey Talliusc whens the saber battle between you and me going to happen

Old 08-04-2002, 06:50 PM   #154
Yom

Me?? Wha!!!

Old 08-04-2002, 08:23 PM   #155
Reb Starblazer
For Pony!

Tired of running

Malice’s modified TIE Interceptor blasted out of the Renegade’s hangar and took off into space. Time was running out, and he knew that he had to warn the Jedi, no matter what. A small beeping noise notified him of a private message coming in over his Comm channel. He quickly shut down the communications system. He did not wish to hear the Emperor’s voice now, giving him new orders. He was leaving, once again alone. He would head to Thedonias, and warn the Jedi, but first, he had to make a detour. To visit an old friend. He set the co-ordinates into the nav-computer, waited for the course to be set, and then jumped to Hyperspace.

Upon arriving at Nar Shaddaa, he landed his TIE Interceptor at a more remote landing pad. He knew what this place was like, and he did not want anything to happen to his only vessel. Deciding on leaving his Lightsabre behind as it would attract too much unwanted attention, Malice strapped on his two leg holsters, each with a DL-6H in them. He put on a simple civilian garb, and left, to find what he came for. Walking through the crowds, he was reminded of his last visit here, almost 3 years ago. Not long after the death of Darth Talon, he came here, to leave an “item” in safe keeping, and he had come to reclaim it. He entered the “Singing Sith”, a bar for the kind of scum on Nar Shaddaa. It wasn’t very well named, but it was popular. He made his way to the bar, and once there said “Correllian Whiskey. And tell Nassk I wish to speak to him.”

The bartender got him his drink, and then disappeared into the back. A few minutes later, the bartender returned, followed by a tall Trandoshan. The Trandoshan waved Malice to follow him, and they went upstairs to the office.

“I was wondering when you were gonna show up.” Said Nassk, sitting at his desk.

“You knew I’d come back eventually. You do still have it, don’t you?” Malice said, a hint of authority in his voice.

“Yes, yes, of course. You think I’m stupid enough to cross a Sith?” Nassk said, as he gave his best version of a human smile. He then rose from his seat, and walked over to a small safe in the room. He used his key card and opened it, reached inside and then pulled out a small black object. “You know, I never could get this damn thing to work”. Nassk said as he handed it to Malice. It had lit up and hummed to life as soon as it came within five feet of him.

“That’s because it’s a Holo-cron, it’s activated by the Force. Which explains why you could never get it to work.” Malice said as he outstretched his free hand to Nassk. “Thank you.” Nassk took Malice’s hand in his much larger claw, and shook it.

“It was no trouble. The least I could do.” Nassk said as he released Malice’s hand

“Take care Nassk.” Malice said as he put the Holo-cron into one of his pockets, and began walking towards the door.

“I believe there’s an old Jedi saying, goes something like… May the Force be with you.” Nassk said, as Malice stopped, and turned to face him.

“May the Force be with you too Nassk.” Said Malice as he left the office, then made his way out of the bar.

As he was walking back to his Interceptor, he heard shouts, and a scream as he passed an alleyway. He stopped, and used the Force to enhance his senses. He saw a gang of thugs,
a Nikto, a Catharian, a Weequay, and a Rodian. The Catharian and the Nikto had a Blue Twi’lek girl by the arms, while the Rodian yelled at her. Malice sighed to himself. “Always was a sucker for the blue ones…” he said as he began walking down the alley.

“Now, you’re coming back with me. You didn’t really think you would get away now did you?” The Rodian yelled at the blue Twi’lek. “I bought you, you’re mine. Don’t even think about running away again.” He motioned to the Weequay. “Cut off part of a head-tail, that’ll teach her not to do it again. “ The other two continued to hold each of her arms, while the Weequay drew a Vibro-blade and started walking towards the Twi’lek.

“No!” She screamed. “ Please, don’t. I beg you, don’t!”

“You heard the girl.” Malice said as he came closer to the group. “ She said please. Maybe you should think about not treating her so badly, hmmm? She may not want to run away then.”

“Stay out of this you piece of Bantha fodder, if you want to keep your head that is. Well, go on, cut her.” Said the Rodian, as the Weequay had stopped advancing when Malice spoke.

“Leave her be. This is your last warning. Don’t make me hurt you.” Malice said as he kept on walking towards them.

“Seriously now, who do you think you are?”

“Me? I’m just your friendly neighbourhood Sith Lord.” Malice said with a grin.

“Yea, and I’m the frickin’ Emperor. To hell with her, kill him!” The Rodian said. The Nikto and Catharian let go of the Twi’lek, handing her off to the Rodian. The Weequay started walking towards Malice now, Vibro-blade in hand. He took a swipe at Malice, who dodged to the side, then connected with a knee to the Weequay’s midsection. He brought his right elbow down on the back of the Weequay’s neck, sending him unconscious, and out of the fight. The Nikto charged at him, Malice gave him a swift right kick to the stomach, then a left to the stomach, and continued his rotation with a roundhouse to the face. Malice grinned, his Teras Kasi had improved greatly in the last year, thanks to Talliusc’s training. He went into a defensive stance, stuck out his right arm, and then opened and closed his hand in a ‘come here’ motion to the Catharian.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty.” Malice said. The Catharian rushed at Malice, trying to slash him with his claws. Malice side-stepped, and backed off, avoiding all the potentially deadly strikes. He caught the Catharian’s wrists in his hands, and started bending its arms outwards. He then head butted the feline three times in the nose, then let go of its wrists as it fell to the ground.

“Don’t even move.” The Rodian shouted. Malice saw the Rodian now had a Vibro-blade held to the Twi’lek’s throat. “One false move and she’s dead. Now, you let me go, and we all walk away alive.”

“Oh please…” said Malice as he used the Force to pull the Vibro-blade from the Rodian’s hand, and sent it spiraling down into the depths of Nar Shaddaa. The Rodian just stared at Malice, shocked “Will you just hurry up and leave?” Malice stated firmly.

The Rodian, began to reach for his holstered blaster pistol, but was dead before his hand even got near it. Malice had drawn one of his DL-6H’s and blasted the Rodian right between his large black eyes. The Rodian fell backwards to the ground, smoke rising from his death wound. The blue Twi’lek girl just stared at Malice as he twirled the gun and then replaced it in it's holster. Malice couldn’t get over how much she resembled Kylaa, but she was much younger than her. She couldn’t have been anymore than 13 or 14 standard years old. Malice was quite glad he had killed the Rodian now.

“Why?” She suddenly broke the silence. “What made you decide to help me?” she asked, somewhat frightened.

“Because… because I know what it’s like to be a slave. To have no free will, no hope, no destiny.” Malice said as he slowly approached her. He took a credit chip out of his pocket and tossed it to her. “Here, take this. There should be enough there to get you just about anywhere you want to go. You’re free now, make the most of it.”

She stared down at the credit chip, as tears began to form in her eyes. It was the only time in her short life that anyone had been truly kind to her, and the one was, turned out to be a perfect stranger. “Thank you…” she said as she looked up, but Malice had already disappeared into the shadows.

He was walking back to his Interceptor, going over the events that had just taken place. “So much for unwanted attention” he said to himself with a smile. Once he reached his Interceptor, he took out the Holo-cron, and activated it. After a few moments of searching, he found what he was looking for. Angmar, he needed to go Angmar. But first, he had to go to Thedonias, and speak with the Jedi. He left Nar Shaddaa and set the co-ordinates.

“Sir, we have a TIE Interceptor coming out of Hyperspace.” Said a young officer.

“Did you say ‘A’ TIE Interceptor, as in only one. What in blazes is a single Interceptor coming here for…?” Then it struck Obi-Wan. Reb, it could only be Reb. “Try to reach the Interceptor, tell him to land at point alpha niner, I’ll meet him there.” Obi-Wan said as he left the command center.

He was walking to the landing point, and saw the Interceptor entering the atmosphere. He heard gasps from some of the younger students. “This, is going to attract some attention.” He thought to himself. He made it to the landing pad just as the Interceptor was touching down. A few moments later, he was joined by Tyrion and Darklighter, who were wondering what was going on. The roof hatch opened, and Darth Malice climbed out. He dropped to the ground, and walked over to where the three Jedi were standing. Darklighter’s hand reached for his Lightsabre, but only rested on it. Tyrion on the other hand, ignited his and rushed at Malice. Malice raised his hand and used the Force to push Tyrion to the ground, sliding back to lie next to Obi-Wan’s feet. Tyrion got up and composed himself.

“I have no wish to fight you. Don’t make it come to that. I’ve only come to deliver a message.” Malice said.

“Hello Reb, it’s been a long time.” Said Darklighter, with a hint of anger in his voice.

“Please, don’t call me that. I no longer have the right to that name, I’m Darth Malice now. But yes, it has been a long time. Too long.” Malice said, and then looked around him. The new Academy was beautiful, and Malice saw Masters and Padawans practicing, just like at the old one. “ I guess some things never change” Malice said solemnly.

“Yea, except for maybe the occasional allegiance.” Spat Tyrion. He was there, watched as Reb boarded the shuttle and left with Talliusc. It had hit him pretty hard.

“I grew worried, I didn’t receive the monthly update from you. I wasn’t sure what had happened” Said Obi-Wan, ignoring Tyrion’s last remark.

“Terrible things have happened Obi-Wan. The Emperor is creating another clone army, but this time it's not troopers. He’s created…” Malice said.

“Clones of Darth Maul, yes. We’ve learned about that.” Interrupted Darklighter.

“...Two million clones of the Sith Lord Darth Maul.” Malice finished. All three Jedi did their best to not gasp.

“Two Million!” exclaimed Obi-Wan. “Are you sure?”

“I heard it myself in a briefing, I saw Holo-Images.You must leave Obi-Wan. Save yourself and your students. Leave here, and don’t return. I’ll do what I can to help, but know that you’ll be slaughtered if you stay here.”

“No, we’re not leaving. I’m tired of running. We’ll face Divine Spirit, and defeat him, or die trying.”

“Very well Obi-Wan. You’ve made you decision, I hope you don’t regret it. As I hope I don’t regret mine. It seems that no matter how far we run, we must always eventually turn to face our destiny. Stare death in the eyes old friend. Just don’t blink.” Malice said as he turned and began walking to his Interceptor.

“And what about you? Are you running from your destiny?” Asked Obi-Wan

“No. I’m tired of running too Obi-Wan. I just have to go a little farther before I can turn and face my destiny.” Malice said as he got into the cockpit of his Interceptor.

“Why leave then? Stay here, fight with us Reb. Where could you possibly need to go now?” pleaded Obi-Wan.

“To become a hero.” Malice said as he closed the cockpit and fired up the engines. Moments later, the Interceptor shot off into the upper atmosphere.

“So he’s made his choice then. Battle to the end, and die well Reb.” said Obi-Wan sadly as he turned and began to leave.

This key is to your kingdom, this key is to your heart...
Neither one a doorway, but both of them a part...

So one foot in front of the other...

Last edited by Reb Starblazer; 08-06-2002 at 05:20 PM.
Reb Starblazer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2002, 08:29 PM   #156
Camus
«°Šþäm•zⰻ©

Wow that was good Reb...

Sam - 2
Darth-Nasty - 2
whitedragon - 2
XERXES - 2

Gold Stars
whitedragon - 4
Tyrion - 2
greedo626 - 2
Old 08-04-2002, 09:09 PM   #157
Yom

* part (fill part number here) *

After The three of them got there orders. obi pulls Yom to the side to have a quick chat. "i see u gone back to to your old armor. and were did u get the helmet?"

Well sir i thought i help the jedi for once and not kill them off but help them survie aginst the sit and dark jedi." Yom said. "and the helmet i stole it from a sith museum. nothing new i needed it so i took it"

"Well i gess that is ok that u stoll from the Sith, but u need to go and do your mission but i need u to report back to me when u return i need to talk with u more" obi starts to walk off then he turns back " oh yes i forgot may the force be with u"

Yom Replies "as well as u sir." then Yoms turns and runs to ctach up with Kit and white. as they are all ready on there on there Flare-S Swoops and about to take off. Yom jumps on and puts his helmet on " ok i am ready what are we going to do"

"well we are going to head west then up north they are more likely to land a scout crew." White says then takes off then the other 2 take of as well. as they head west they see a Tie Interceptor head in for a landing

"what is going on?" kit yells out

"it has got to be Reb" White yells back

but then they see a transport land over the trees farther west. "well lets check it out" yom yells out to the others.

as they get closer they stop there Swoop bikes and walk the next mile to were the Transport landed as they get closer they here voices of clone troopers "#### man so we are here on a suicide mission that is just great i fell good, yes i am going to die to day"

"Right u are" the three men say as they jump out and shoot the clone trooper, then they dash to the ship were more a wait Yom gos lef and white gos right then they turn in to the clearing were the ship is and sart shooting up the place and then yom runs in to the ship and shoots the piolt that was on the com with someone.

"This is great now they know we are here lets get back to bace" white says quikly and starts to run to his swoop bike as the other 2 do the same they fallow closely behind and jump on there bikes jet in to the hanger at the academy

"you think that reb lead them here?" kit askes

"I dont know but they know were are here" white says

*****End****

Old 08-04-2002, 09:10 PM   #158
C'jais
Spicy Viking Boy

*cough* fanfic *cough*

Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not.

Member of The Scandinavian Clique

My LiveJournal
C'jais is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2002, 09:15 PM   #159
Camus
«°Šþäm•zⰻ©

Quote:
Originally posted by cjais
*cough* fanfic *cough*
~cough~fun~cough~ Well its just a thing for our anti spam Academy...

Sam - 2
Darth-Nasty - 2
whitedragon - 2
XERXES - 2

Gold Stars
whitedragon - 4
Tyrion - 2
greedo626 - 2
Old 08-04-2002, 10:58 PM   #160
Darth Talliusc
High King of Lordaeron

so whats wrong with fanfic? i think its great. sorry bout the confusion yom, ill edit that post for you. keep up the great work.

edit: whitedragon i have a few ideas for our saber battle, not exactly what you think though. hehe excellent, expect a pm in a day or so when ive got my thoughts compiled.

it hungers.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stories / Fan Fiction > Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal